R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart... Empty
PostSubject: Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart...   Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart... EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 15:01

invalid option.. What did I do wrong?? I'm signed in, though it did not recognize me and had to re =up my account. Whats up oh web master Karen????? I posted here in case others are having the same problem vice a PM. thankyou! sad thankyou! sad thankyou! sad thankyou! sad thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart...   Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart... EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 15:12

Sounds like you didn't Uncheck the first option.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart...   Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart... EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 1:57

Thanks Karen. I saw the other post about the new sight, did all that and Bam!!! I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart...   Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart... Empty

Back to top Go down

Karen...Can't get class sale to work. Says update shopping cart...
Page 1 of 1