R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help with new store

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

help with new store Empty
PostSubject: help with new store   help with new store EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 13:15

I am not sure how to get to the new store. I am trying to do the 2 for 1 sale and when I type in the realreborn.net I get a store that does not match what is shown in the information Karen posted. Did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: help with new store   help with new store EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 13:34

When you go to the realreborn.net REFRESH that page so the new link comes up
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: help with the new store   help with new store EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 21:33

Thank you Karen I finally have had enough minutes to sit down and I have all 6 bought. I think. LOL The way my month has gone something may fall thru. Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down
babesinbloom
Toddler
Toddler
babesinbloom

PostSubject: Re: help with new store   help with new store EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 12:47

I'm having a problem logging in to store .it dosent recognize me with my name and password.HELPPPPPPPPPP IDK
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: help with new store   help with new store EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 12:55

babesinbloom wrote:
I'm having a problem logging in to store .it dosent recognize me with my name and password.HELPPPPPPPPPP IDK

Click on Log In on the top then when the login screen appears just click the blue link under it that says Forgot Password? and then put your email address and a new password will be sent to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
babesinbloom
Toddler
Toddler
babesinbloom

PostSubject: Re: help with new store   help with new store EmptyThu 5 Jan 2012 - 21:16

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with new store   help with new store Empty

Back to top Go down

help with new store
Page 1 of 1