R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REAL Store shipping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

REAL Store shipping Empty
PostSubject: REAL Store shipping   REAL Store shipping EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 12:44

Okay, because the USPS does not make life easy for small business owners I've had to make some adjustments on shipping out of country.

I've had to make the rate flat rate to the majority of countries, which is $16.95 per order. Only two countries are charged less for the flat rate(Canada and Mexico) so if you live in one of those countries, you will be reimbursed the $4 difference. Tracking is not available for this shipping method but we do get a code to help find it if something goes astray.

If you live within the US, you will see a variety of choices for shipping, including Express. I wouldn't choose this option because you won't get it any faster than regular priority. US orders shipping rates is determined by weight of each item.

Because I lack a vehicle of my own, I can only ship two days a week. Wednesday and Friday. Sometimes Saturday. If you order Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, your order will be mailed on Wednesday. If you order on Wednesday or Thursday, it will go out Friday(or Saturday).
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

REAL Store shipping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Store & Ordering Questions-
Jump to: