R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavenlyblissnursery
Toddler
Toddler

lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list. Empty
PostSubject: lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list.   lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list. EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 12:49

I am having trouble finding it as well. can you direct us please.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list.   lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list. EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 17:59

Hi ladies, I think I have found the two lists:
1. General, class information, sticky:painting & other reborn supplies (this has the list we need for every class)
2. Spring Asian Class, class information, sticky:supplies for class (this has the extras we need for the asian class)
This is my guess anyway :)
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyblissnursery
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list.   lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list. EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 18:39

That is correct..thanks I have been heavily medicated.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list.   lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list. EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:03

No problem - there are lots of posts to sift through now to find things... oh no, I hope you are feeling ok?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list.   lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list. EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:05

Poppy wrote:
Hi ladies, I think I have found the two lists:
1. General, class information, sticky:painting & other reborn supplies (this has the list we need for every class)
2. Spring Asian Class, class information, sticky:supplies for class (this has the extras we need for the asian class)
This is my guess anyway :)

Yes, you are spot on! I thought having the general supplies need ed for every class, then any extra paints needed for class specifically would be easier. We all know we need cosmetic sponges, thinner...basic paint colors.

Yellow orchre, genesis yellow and mars black are good to have for the Asian class. You can make Mars black with burnt umber and phathalo blue, so if you don't have that, it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list.   lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list. Empty

Back to top Go down

lara ther is seeral looking for the asian supply list.
Page 1 of 1