R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information on Details Class

Go down 
+16
Sherryos
mscenteno
Jenny In NH
LindaMaeMoorePowell
karen123
Retired Nursery
nanaslilblossoms
Dragonflykissez
ullis
kelseydoll
KimT
Carolyn Brady
KatarinasDreamNursery
jo_lil_sugars
Tinabloomfield
Lara
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Information on  Details Class Empty
PostSubject: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 9:44

Here is some information on the class coming up September 15th.

April and I will be teaching several lesson on details. You can use any kit you want or several kits for the class. You will not want to put all these details on just one baby. If you wish to enter the contest, please use either Romeo or Julietta.

Please have your baby/babies painted with neutralizing, veining, skin tone, and mottle before class starts. Lessons will take place Mon-Friday. One lesson per day. Class will be 3 weeks.

We will go over:

Undertones
Broken capillaries and tiny veining techniques
Dry Skin
Dewy Skin texture
Downy Skin
Making Tear ducts
Sculpting Nails
Painting Nail Beds
Painting Realistic Glass Eyes
3D Brows
Scratches
Milk Bumps (Milia)
Storkbikes
Café Au Lait Spots
Rooting Open Eyed lashes

Last edited by Lara on Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 9:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 13:51

soooooo excited!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 18:34

happyhappy whoohoo happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
KatarinasDreamNursery
Crawler
Crawler
KatarinasDreamNursery

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySun 1 Sep 2013 - 9:57

So excited for this class happyhappy I really believe it's the details that really set some reborns apart from others. I wish I could take it while it's going on, I am so thrilled you are teaching this Lara, and you may see me if I come up with the $.
Thank you Lara for all you do for us thankyou! 
-Christine
Back to top Go down
KatarinasDreamNursery
Crawler
Crawler
KatarinasDreamNursery

PostSubject: Supply list   Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 12:40

Hello, I am wondering about the supply list and the mediums we will be using to achieve some of the effects in this class, dry skin, downy skin, and the dewy look. To spread my costs out, I'd prefer to know as soon as possible, so I can order the mediums over a couple of paychecks.

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Carolyn Brady
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 18:54

Laura I would like to take this class, but need to know how much? The supply list and do I pay through your store using Pay Pal. Sorry for all the questions if this posted somewhere else, but I'm not very good maneuvering through the different pages and Topics. thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
KimT
Toddler
Toddler
KimT

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 19:09

Carolyn Brady wrote:
Laura I would like to take this class, but need to know how much?  The supply list and do I pay through your store using Pay Pal.  Sorry for all the questions if this posted somewhere else, but I'm not very good maneuvering through the different pages and Topics.  thankyou! 
I see the class in the store but would like to know the other info too.

Hugs,
Kim
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/vanilabn/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 20:53

We will get the supply list together soon, and I will post it this week.

Mediums I use are thinning medium, glazing gel, and matte varnish.
Back to top Go down
Carolyn Brady
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 22:32

thankyou! Just found it. Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
kelseydoll
Toddler
Toddler
kelseydoll

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyFri 6 Sep 2013 - 22:35

Hi Lara,
Just curious if this class is a possible follow-up to the Beginner Basics class. If those babies aren't glazed yet, are they appropriate to use here or already too far along?
Thanks - KarenC
Back to top Go down
ullis
Toddler
Toddler
ullis

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySat 7 Sep 2013 - 3:38

Is this class coming as an e-book too?
I haven't got the time yet to enjoy the class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornbabies.se
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySat 7 Sep 2013 - 9:11

Yes, you can use this class to finish up your babies with the Beginner skin Tone. If you want to add certain effects to your babies, that would be perfect. And yes, this will be coming out on eBook maybe next month.bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Dragonflykissez
Dragonflykissez

PostSubject: Location for Sept Workshop in Langston, AL   Information on  Details Class EmptySat 7 Sep 2013 - 14:56

Lara,

Can you or someone please tell me what the address of the workshop in Langston, AL is? I have asked a few people to find out so I can know where I am going but nobody seems to answer this question for me. Am nervous because it is the workshop is this coming weekend and all I know is the workshop is in Langston, AL on Sept 13-14.

Will be driving there with my mom on Thursday so can get there Thursday evening, but have no idea where in Langston, Alabama I am suppose to meet up with everyone. I want to put it in my gps to also help get there.

Thank you and looking forward to the workshop :)

Liz Sullivan
Back to top Go down
nanaslilblossoms
Toddler
Toddler
nanaslilblossoms

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySun 8 Sep 2013 - 21:04

Sounds like a fun and needed class. I will go sign up.
You are a good teacher Lara!  I've come back to learn more!

Nancy J
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanaslilblossoms.com
Retired Nursery
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: RE: Information on Details Class    Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 0:25

This is going to be a GREAT class! Can't wait!!! thankyou! Lara!
Back to top Go down
karen123
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 20:46

laura you sent me izzy ebook I don't want it
Back to top Go down
http://www.hopesanddreamsnursersy.weebly.com
LindaMaeMoorePowell
LindaMaeMoorePowell

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 22:56

Soooo excited!  All my class stuff is on it's way in the mail:whoohoo: And have three babies ready to detail.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: workshop location   Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 23:02

Dragonflykissez wrote:
Lara,

Can you or someone please tell me what the address of the workshop in Langston, AL is? I have asked a few people to find out so I can know where I am going but nobody seems to answer this question for me. Am nervous because it is the workshop is this coming weekend and all I know is the workshop is in Langston, AL on Sept 13-14.

Will be driving there with my mom on Thursday so can get there Thursday evening, but have no idea where in Langston, Alabama I am suppose to meet up with everyone. I want to put it in my gps to also help get there.

Thank you and looking forward to the workshop :)

Liz Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Okay alabama workshop final details, check it out, page 6! Sat 7 Sep - 21:52:20 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://local.yahoo.com/info-14779607-mountain-lakes-resort-langston

1345 Murphy Hill Road
Langston Al., 35755

When you arrive at the gate house/store mention you are with the workshop doll lady's and get your wifi access code.
My number is 256-393-7298

Back to top Go down
nanaslilblossoms
Toddler
Toddler
nanaslilblossoms

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 18:03

Can anyone direct me to Lara's store so I can order the class?

Thanks,
Nancy J.
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 20:17

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/
Back to top Go down
nanaslilblossoms
Toddler
Toddler
nanaslilblossoms

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 23:43

Thank you Beth ! I appreciate it.

Nancy J.
Back to top Go down
Sherryos

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySun 15 Sep 2013 - 14:20

Should I be able to see the details class info yet, can't find it, this is my first class
Back to top Go down
lindah964
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySun 15 Sep 2013 - 18:53

I am not sure how to see the detail class yet either or know the materials needed. Been sick so I am not up to figuring it out right now. This is also my first ever live workshop. Thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
http://Lilyfrostreborncreations.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: details class   Information on  Details Class EmptySun 15 Sep 2013 - 19:46

go to your HOME and then scroll all the way way way down the bottom, you will see class names there. Just click on DETAILS CLASS :)
Back to top Go down
Poppycat
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySun 15 Sep 2013 - 21:11

Lara, am I registered for this class? I think I am, but???
Back to top Go down
natalikoekies2

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptySun 15 Sep 2013 - 23:22

Me too I, can't see ant thing. I did scroll down, did click on details class, still I don't see any thing. Also not sure. How it works....
Back to top Go down
lindah964
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 13:45

I did go to home and click evenyually everything I see as detail class and I can't see any class beyond the info of the class and comments. What am I doing wrong please, Lara. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://Lilyfrostreborncreations.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 15:05

Here is the supply list:
http://www.realreborn.com/t18102-supply-list
And here is the class:
http://www.realreborn.com/f67-details-class

The lessons will all be posted in the Details Class right on the front page of the forum. Just go to Home and scroll about 3/4 of the way down....past cozy lounge, but before the contest section. That's where all the classes are posted. You should have the Introduction and Lesson 1 today. 

April will post Lesson 2 tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
natalka

PostSubject: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 20:51

Hello girls, long time ago thinking about start reborning, like my new hobby. Today I went through the pages of the internet and found the online courses on your site! would very much like to learn this art, please help. I know on this site together professionals, or even be owning what some skills. but I just zero in this case. crybaby  How much are these courses for beginners online? Can I join a group? where can I buy the necessary materials to me, Mold, paints, etc. ? please help:worthy: worthy worthy 
Back to top Go down
nanaslilblossoms
Toddler
Toddler
nanaslilblossoms

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 21:07

Yes, Lara's beginning class is fantastic. So are all of her others!
Go to her store and you can get a class email sort of.

They are all wonderful and very well delivered.

Enjoy,
Nancy J.
Back to top Go down
Poppycat
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 20:55

Do we get an E-Book after this class?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 21:16

Yes, everyone will get an eBook, so you can use these easily on future babies....bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
nanaslilblossoms
Toddler
Toddler
nanaslilblossoms

PostSubject: Thank you ladies!   Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 21:28

This was a good class to have. Actually a must have in todays reborning.
Thank you Teachers! Very well done!

Hugs,
Nancy J
Back to top Go down
Poppycat
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 21:30

Thank you Lara. I didn't have time to follow along day-to-day, so the Ebook with be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information on Details Class   Information on  Details Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Information on Details Class
Page 1 of 1