R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please!

Go down 
+2
littlebabies480
sarahelizabethii
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sarahelizabethii
Toddler
Toddler
sarahelizabethii

Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please! Empty
PostSubject: Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please!   Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 0:02

I just stumbled across the BOGO sale and can't let it slip by me. However, I need some help making my two choices...

I already have Just Born and definitely want Older Baby.

So for my second choice I'm trying to decide between: Peaches & Cream, Strawberries & Cream, and Beautiful Doll.

Can anyone help me differentiate between those three? (I'm leaning a bit toward Strawberries & Cream, mostly because I have a Sophie Wosnjuk in my kit stash.)

Thanks
Back to top Go down
littlebabies480
Toddler
Toddler
littlebabies480

PostSubject: Re: Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please!   Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 0:27

I know how you are feeling i am having a hard time decideing too. I would like my next 3 or 4 dolls to be the bigger ones. 9 months to a toddler. And to think i have to decide on those too! oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calgone take me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please!   Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 1:26

sarahelizabethii wrote:
I just stumbled across the BOGO sale and can't let it slip by me. However, I need some help making my two choices...

I already have Just Born and definitely want Older Baby.

So for my second choice I'm trying to decide between: Peaches & Cream, Strawberries & Cream, and Beautiful Doll.

Can anyone help me differentiate between those three? (I'm leaning a bit toward Strawberries & Cream, mostly because I have a Sophie Wosnjuk in my kit stash.)

Thanks

Peaches and Cream uses the warmer palette and utilizes the Dolls to Love collection of dolls. Strawberries and Cream transforms Real Effect neutral vinyl to pink baby tones and the Beautiful Doll utilizes the super smooth complexion of a beautiful doll(rather porcelain like complexion).
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please!   Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 9:08

BD is my favorite. I love the pallet and it has some nice techniques in it that weren't used before. The Peaches and Cream will no longer be available, since we are redoing it in November. That is my oldest E book out there, so, in my opinion, I'm looking forward to improving it, since I know I have grown so much as an artist since then. Strawberry is a beautiful complexion...great for rosey cheeked babies with softer blues in the tine. It also goes over spit bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please!   Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 12:13

I love Strawberries and Cream myself. I have the peaches and cream and I love it also. But, since there will be a new ebook of it in the next few months I would wait if I were you and get the newer version of it. Jmo.
If you don't have many of the Ebooks and if you have a little extra money why not get more than just 2? If you got S&C, BD, OB, and maybe Toddler or preemie you would be totally set!
hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
sarahelizabethii
Toddler
Toddler
sarahelizabethii

PostSubject: Re: Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please!   Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 12:23

Thanks for the info.

I'm going to go with S&C for my Sophie, but now I'm kinda torn between OB and BD....
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please!   Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011 - 23:35

I'm with lara on this one lol.... I love the Beautiful doll pallet and my second one is Newborn teddy Ebook .... ..... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please!   Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please! Empty

Back to top Go down

Choices for BOGO sale -- advice please!
Page 1 of 1