R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats the difference

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
littlebabies480
Toddler
Toddler
littlebabies480

whats the difference Empty
PostSubject: whats the difference   whats the difference EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 15:38

Is there a big difference between the Older Doll and Beautiful Doll e-book? Sorry i posted this question sonewhere else but nowi cant find were so duplicate ?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: whats the difference   whats the difference EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 15:45

Actually, yes there is. The Beautiful Doll goes for that beautiful smooth smooth skin tone. Great to use on sculpts like Krista Murray or Shyann. The Older Baby class still provides a mottled skin tone but not super mottled..and is geared for the very light hair or red headed baby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
littlebabies480
Toddler
Toddler
littlebabies480

PostSubject: Re: whats the difference   whats the difference EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 16:21

Thank-You Karen.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: whats the difference   whats the difference EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 19:14

nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: whats the difference   whats the difference EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 23:08

I just got the Older Baby book.....thankyou Lara!......and I am curious about Karen's statement. I know that the Oliver that Lara did for the class was quite light compected.....but could it be tweeked for a 6 month old who is not Celtic looking? Because if this baby will need red hair then I have to go get more because all I have produced in the last 5 months are red heads just like my daughter Sarah! Other than the ethnic babies I was hoping to do a bit more olive complexioned to take dark hair.

Hope you will all be around to guide me when the time comes! LOL

joy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: whats the difference   whats the difference EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 1:28

Yes, Joy, you can use more flesh 07 and 06 instead of 08 and that will produce a darker tone to accompany the darker hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: whats the difference   whats the difference EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 12:16

Thanks!
I love my red haired daughter but doggone it all the other kids are dark haired! LOL We need a little vairety in our dolls too! LOL
thanks for the valuable answer.
joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the difference   whats the difference Empty

Back to top Go down

whats the difference
Page 1 of 1