R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asian Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey Ward
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Asian Class Empty
PostSubject: Asian Class   Asian Class EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 9:57

A few of us have questions of how long the class is in day(s) and hour(s). We were wondering how an on line class works. Do you give us instructions on a given day and then we respond with our questions and/or problems. Then you clarify to group or individually if an imbarrassingly easy answer is at hand. There were questions on your last post posted to you but I thought this may help catch your attention quicker. I am sorry if I am not following the right steps for I dont know if members are allowed to post like this like on most forums or if the space is saved for moderators and teachers like you are. Please forgive if I posted this infor in the wrong place or space.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Asian Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian Class   Asian Class EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 10:38

I will post lessons each day...some days one lesson, some days 2. Each day should be about 1 hour of time. There will then be a section where you can ask questions on that particular lesson. I usually do not post lessons on Sunday.
Feb 28th I will post the intro to the Asian class. This will go over prep, cleaning your kit, and nose opeing. March 1st will be the first painting lesson. Hope that clarifies! :D
Sorry I didn't see your other post.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ward
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Asian Class Empty
PostSubject: Thank you.   Asian Class EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 12:49

The other posts are under your class information post on Spring Asian Group. You can check there for what others were asking. :D Rey Ps Sorry if I come off harsh sounding, I dont mean to. I have bronchiatus and migraines. The Dr put me on 1000 mg of antibiotic 2x a day and it is hitting me hard.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Asian Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian Class   Asian Class EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 13:02

I think everything has been answered......any specific questions on kits were emailed privately. All lessons will be posted March 1st. They are pretty self explanatory once they are posted. All supplies needed have been listed....I am sorry, but I'm really not sure what else you want me to answer. D
I looked over all the posts and didn't see anything that was not addressed or responded to in a person message to that person.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ward
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Asian Class Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   Asian Class EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 6:55

Thank you so much for the information it is greatly appreciated. Rey
Back to top Go down
barey

Asian Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian Class   Asian Class EmptySat 27 Feb 2010 - 11:18

Lara, I joined the class today. I forgot to put my password on the invoice. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asian Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian Class   Asian Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Asian Class
Page 1 of 1