R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asian Class Spaces available

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Asian Class Spaces available Empty
PostSubject: Asian Class Spaces available   Asian Class Spaces available EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 12:38

I still have a few spaces available in the Asian class, which will start March 1st. :D
Please email me or pm me for more information!
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Asian Class Spaces available   Asian Class Spaces available EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 15:30

If I see anyone asking about classes or asking lots of questions I will send the this way, I always do LOL! To me this is the BEST way to learn and who better than to teach than you Lara!! I am always in awe of your little babies and have been for quiet some time! :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Asian Class Spaces available   Asian Class Spaces available EmptySat 30 Jan 2010 - 1:08

Lara I have three sisters that I am trying to get to come into the class's, I like the idea of getting to have this as my special hobby to take my mind away from the eveyday hastle of lifes mishaps so to speak and someone to share the lovely doll art with. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
lucia
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
lucia

PostSubject: Re: Asian Class Spaces available   Asian Class Spaces available EmptyFri 5 Feb 2010 - 14:25

:scratch: Lara, I am not sure if I need a link. I dont have any link to the Asian class.
May be I missed to tell you....Hugs
Lucia
Back to top Go down
http://www.luciartgallery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Class Spaces available   Asian Class Spaces available Empty

Back to top Go down

Asian Class Spaces available
Page 1 of 1