R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preemie pdf Files

Go down 
+2
tracylh
Lara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010 - 11:52

If you were unable to take the preemie class (I know it sold it quickly!), and would like the pdf file, please email me for purchasing. They should be available by tomorrow. I am just putting on the finishing touches and making sure the videos will work with pdf. Preemie pdf Files Icon_biggrin
babyfia07@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 0:27

Can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 3:16

I ABSOLUTELY WANT THE PDF! NOt yelling, just showing extreeme excitement. Let me know how to get it and the cost please. I took the peaches class am doing the Asian, bought the Noe PDF and I will be signing up for Toddler and AA and Strawberry at the end of the week. Thanks for all you do for us Lara!!
Carolyn
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 9:55

You're welcome! It will be available sometime today. The videos took some work to get the link to work right in the pdf...my husband does it at work, so he should be emailing it to me later today. You can send the $20 to babyfia07@yahoo.com, then I'll get it right out to you. For everyone who is in the class, I will email a copy. :D
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 20:18

Just wondering if you emailed these yet, because I had not received mine yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 21:17

No, still working on the videos...sorry....my husband can only do it at work, so he will finish up and email it to me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 13:20

They are ready, if anyone in the class did ot get their free copy, please email me ad let me know, and I will get it right out to you.
For those not currently taking the class, they are now available for purchase for $20.
Back to top Go down

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 14:54

Got it Lara! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 1:29

Got it. Haven't had two minutes to look at it though. I will in the AM. Thanks!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 23:15

Thanks Lara I recieved my file. Can't wait to get Quinn and work on it. I have happened upon a Jack at a good price also so now I have two!!!! WooHoo!!!!!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 23:31

lucky you!! Wish I had two as I am very tempted to keep my Quinn :D I worked on her all week and then I was lucky as my hubby looked after our daughter a lot of the time in the weekend so I spent most of the day and up till midnight working on her too (I'm exhausted now though!), I am up to rooting her hair now, yipppeee
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 10:09

I got mine thanks Lara it is great.
Barb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Preemie pdf Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preemie pdf Files   Preemie pdf Files Empty

Back to top Go down

Preemie pdf Files
Page 1 of 1