R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class

Go down 
+4
Lynknursery
audrey
Lara
brenda
8 posters
AuthorMessage
brenda
Toddler
Toddler
brenda

Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class Empty
PostSubject: Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class   Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 16:45

can you please help me as what to do crybaby she says it starts on may 15 and that i have to get a real affect kit so what in the world do i do or how do take the classes on here i hope im doing this in the right spot i hope i can learn to do this lol i have been reborning for two yrs now i love it but i want to do ethnic baby so bad so please help me thanks so much ladys hugs Brenda loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class   Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 21:07

Hi, Brenda! welcome I moved this to the new member section for you. You will have a great time here. The classes are easy to follow and there is always someone here to help answer your questions. The first lesson will be posted May 15th.
I sent you a private message. In teh message I said that I am sure we can hook you up with a "buddy" who can help you get started when the class starts. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class   Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 0:38

Welcome, Brenda. Don't worry, this is a wonderful forum. You never need to be afraid to ask a question or to post your photos for advice if you need to. Everyone here is so helpful and all we want is to help you with your problems. So order your baby and sit back and have fun with us!

baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class   Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 3:40

Welcome Brenda. The ladies here are all helpful and many are ready to step in when questions are asked. It generally does not take too long to get an answer. We are all on different time zones too so usually someone is about.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class   Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 5:33

Hi Brenda,

Welcome to the forum. I am a new member too and am still learning where to post what lol. Everyone here is so friendly and quick to offer support!

I am taking the ME class too and very much looking forward to starting. It is my first class with Lara too. Don't worry I'm sure we'll all be fine! We have some very supportive, experienced reborners helping us all the way.

Take care
Kym
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class   Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 10:46

Welcome to REAL, Brenda! You can purchase a real effect kit at http://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=190 Any of those kits in that section will do. The easiest way to get all the paints is by buying the set here http://www.hunnybunsrebornsupply.com/inc/sdetail/22127/26189

The lessons will begin around the 15th of May but will also stay up for 6 weeks so you will have plenty of time. These lessons are work at your own pace type of lessons so you never need to feel rushed. You will also receive the complete eBook of the lessons before the lessons are taken down so you will always have it.

We are all here to help you so if you have any questions, just post and someone will be able to help you. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class   Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class EmptyWed 11 May 2011 - 14:59

welcome Hi Brenda, you will love being on the forum. As you can see by now, everyone is very helpful and in no time at all, you will be the one helping others! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class   Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 0:36

welcome welcome welcome welcome wink

Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class   Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi im new to this site i signed up to take th ethnic class
Page 1 of 1