R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I would like a Logo.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bebelover

I would like a Logo. Empty
PostSubject: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 14:36

Hi Lara, I have bought from Sandie, 2 class by you, painted hair and Peaches and cream classes. Can I have a R.E.A.L. Reborn Logo?
Back to top Go down
Lorrie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 18:56

Bebelover wrote:
Hi Lara, I have bought from Sandie, 2 class by you, painted hair and Peaches and cream classes. Can I have a R.E.A.L. Reborn Logo?

Hi there... If you took a class this year then she will get you a logo. Her moderators help her with this... so if you post in the General section of the forum under 2011 logos... I'm sure someone there would be happy to get you one. You have to choose from the black or white one.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 20:17

To get the logo you need to take a class on here during 2011. Once your name changes to a class colour then I can do one for you.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Lorrie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 20:22

Lynknursery wrote:
To get the logo you need to take a class on here during 2011. Once your name changes to a class colour then I can do one for you.

How do all the colors work Lyn? Mine is pink so that means I took a class? Sorry for my being ignorant... but trying to learn. Thanks hon.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 20:29

Yes Lorrie it means you are enrolled in the hair rooting class that is about to commence.

Here is the legend of colours. If your name is one fo these colours then it means you are enrolled in that class, or been one of those colours then you have done that class. As each class ends Lara changes our names to the next one we are enrolled in or back to neautral if not enrolled in any further classes.

I would like a Logo. Classcolours
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Lorrie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 21:43

Lynknursery wrote:
Yes Lorrie it means you are enrolled in the hair rooting class that is about to commence.

Here is the legend of colours. If your name is one fo these colours then it means you are enrolled in that class, or been one of those colours then you have done that class. As each class ends Lara changes our names to the next one we are enrolled in or back to neautral if not enrolled in any further classes.

I would like a Logo. Classcolours

Ahh... okay... well that's easy enough then.. Thank you so much! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Bebelover

PostSubject: Re: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 10:45

Thank you so much Lyn a Lorrie for your information.
Yolanda
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 11:19

Bebelover wrote:

Hi, sweetie. I think that your question has been answered, but I just wanted to make sure you understood that the logos are for gals enrolled in the classes. We have over 500 members and most are not active on the forum. It would be a lot to make logos for everyone who joins the forum, so I set the criteria for those who are in classes. You can still, however qwualify for Charter membership without enrolling in any classes. A Charter member is anyone on the forum is is very helpful and active in posting. You need to be nominated by 2 moderators or Charter members and approved by me. Charter members also get 10% off any class, if they want, and one free E Book each year. We started the Charter membership logos as a way of showing appreciation tot he members on the forum that really contribute, knowing that class participation is not what keeps this forum so successful. It's the members that contribute the posts each day. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Bebelover

PostSubject: Re: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 12:56

Hi Lara, yes I understand. Thank you very much for your explication, all of you are very nice and kind and I'm very happy to be here and that is the important thing.
Hugs,
Yolanda thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 13:10

OK...that's good! Just didn't want you to think that I thought the gals taking classes are more important. They are not, at all!!!! wink
I used to make all the logos, and with everything else I do, it just to be so much, so Lyn has graciously taken over that task for me. bigsmile
I hope you feel at home here!!! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like a Logo.   I would like a Logo. Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like a Logo.
Page 1 of 1