R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Name color changes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Name color changes Empty
PostSubject: Name color changes   Name color changes EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 14:41

Anyone in the Peaches and Cream Winter Class, should see their name as a different color....red if you are taking the Yarie Class, Green if you are taking the Asian Class, Light Blue for the Emma Class, and if you are not enrolled in classes, y our name will stay med blue.
Moderators will always have the royal Blue names.
If you are in a class, but not registered in the group yet, you will not see your color. Please pm me, if you need to be added to a group, so you can view the forums. :D
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

Name color changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name color changes   Name color changes EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 20:43

Gee Lara I wonder what color our names will be if we are in all of the classes???? Will it be multicolored???? :lol!:
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

Name color changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name color changes   Name color changes EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 21:31

LOL! I wondered that too but maybe they will change as the classes do. OH I am so excited and can't wait for classes to begin again! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Name color changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name color changes   Name color changes EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 23:11

RoseBlossomAngels wrote:
Gee Lara I wonder what color our names will be if we are in all of the classes???? Will it be multicolored???? :lol!:

Ah, yes, Rainbow names....hmmm...I don't think my html knowledge could pull that one off. The colors will change as the classes, do, so if you were in all of them, it will change for each class. If you are in just one, it will be only that color until that class is over.
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

Name color changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name color changes   Name color changes EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:16

Guess I get to stay Blue. Have you ever seen the Blue man group? I feel like a member!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name color changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name color changes   Name color changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Name color changes
Page 1 of 1