R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+3
angelicbundles
heaven sent babies
slmartens
7 posters
AuthorMessage
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

New member Empty
PostSubject: New member   New member EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 21:27

Hi, my name is Sandy. Thought I would introduce myself. I've been reborning for about 4 years but due to the nasty fact that I have to work it cramps my time for what I love. Like Kathie I too am a nurse but have a little longer that I have to work. I am jealous sounds like she is having fun. Looking forward to taking Lara's class.. Nice to meet all of you.
Back to top Go down
heaven sent babies
heaven sent babies

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 21:42

Welcome Sandy. What area of nursing are you in? So sorry that you have to work. :( I took early retirement. I just couldn't do it anymore. 🇳🇴 Long hours and little gratitude. Wow,I find it so amazing how many reborners are nurses. :shock: How many more are out there? :roll: Blessings~Kathi
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesnowandforevernursery.com
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 21:53

Hi Sandy! Nice to meet you! I totally understand work getting in the way of reborning! Happens to me more than I like to think! You are going to love Lara's classes, she makes such beautiful babies! :bounce: :bounce: :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 22:01

Hello Sandy. Glad to have you join in on the fun!!!!! Looking forward to having class with you!!!!
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 22:37

Thanks everyone. Kathi I do Hospice hope to retire in a little over a year. My family says it will never happen but I think I'll just fool them.
Back to top Go down

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 23:20

Hi Sandy and welcome to you!!
Hospice is a hard area to work! I couldnt, bless you for your work!
Back to top Go down
live4trauma
Toddler
Toddler
live4trauma

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 13:12

Hi and welcome Sandy. I too am a nurse and from the sign in you probably will figure it out. I work as a Trauma ICU nurse here in Florida. Hospice- have to give you credt. I don't think I could do it, but have to tell you that hospice takes a special person and i respect you for it. Met a few gals that were wonderful 2 yrs ago when my Dad died, couldn't have gotten through it with out them. I also found the art of reborning last year and have taken a couple of classes with Lara, who is a great teacher and makes her lessons easy to follow. Have a few co-worker that are thinking about jumping into it.You will be amazed as to how many nurses are into reborning. Welcome again, Debbie
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 22:45

Thanks Debbie, I don't feel that I do anything special, but everybody seems to thinks so. I meet so many great people from all walks of life that I would never have met if it were not for my job. It really is a gift that they allow me into their life as their final journey begins. I worked for a long time in the nursery in the hospital I really do love babies. REborning is so great. I've done all kinds of crafts and can sew anything but reborning is the only thing I have ever done where I just lose track of the time. It is very relaxing and ever changing. I also have noticed that ther are a lot of nurses that do this. Thank you again for the welcome. My sister lives in Occala (ms).
Sandy
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 22:53

Hehe....I was a nurse too....seems there are several of us. I worked the med/surg floors.... It was a tiny hospital so I had from newborns to elderly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 5:10

Hi - I don't know what name to call you, but I do welcome you. (How did I miss Sandy?)

I'm a tad late in greeting you, but enthusiastic. Nurses bring hope in the direst of times and deserve every reward that may come by being there at very the start - when the sweet new life begins.

Artists have to be able to envision, to see clearly and nurses look at patients and observe all the details. The two are very similar and yet so different.

Michelangelo was a great scientist and artist. The two talents and skills are intertwined.

All the nurses that are joining our forum are great company - even when we are healthy. It sounds like a great group and the more the merrier.

Last edited by Lyndies*Lovies on Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 13:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed the Name)
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 9:10

Welcome Sandy, Nursing would be a fantastic job but Im afraid its not for me dont like dealing with cuts and stuff. My daughter was doing registered nursing but quit as the studying was very hard but now has decided to do enrolled nursing instead so hopefully she will stick to it this time as its a perfect job to go back to after having kids if you want to. I love reborning as well and get frustrated when I dont have time to do it. I have a pile of bookwork that needs doing so it is really bugging me but it has to take priority lol.......
Barb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1