R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another New Member!

Go down 
+2
RoseBlossomAngels
rose481
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rose481

Another New Member! Empty
PostSubject: Another New Member!   Another New Member! EmptySat 28 Nov 2009 - 20:58

I am excited at the prospect of starting this class! This will only be my second reborn, so I have a lot to learn, and just hope I can give it the time it deserves! Looking forward to getting to know all of you..."see" you in class!
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

PostSubject: Re: Another New Member!   Another New Member! EmptySun 29 Nov 2009 - 0:41

Another New Member! Welcomecup

It's always fun to meet new people, especially fellow reborners!! This art is very addicting.....once you start you can't quit. You are going to love this class and you will learn a lot. I only wish that there had been classes around when I started reborning it would have been a lot easier then learning by trial & error!!! LOL

By the way what is your name? I like to call people by their name, it's friendlier that way.....mine is Roxan and I live in Michigan. Hope to talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Another New Member!   Another New Member! EmptySun 29 Nov 2009 - 10:26

So glad you are here! Welcome to the group! Can't wait to get started and get to know everyone better. :D
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Another New Member!   Another New Member! EmptySun 29 Nov 2009 - 10:41

Welcome. My name is Cristina, Im live in Virginia. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Another New Member!   Another New Member! EmptySun 29 Nov 2009 - 20:04

Welcome! I am sarah(dreamweaver) I am excited about the class as well, I am one of the Mods and will be here to help in any way I can!
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Another New Member!   Another New Member! EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009 - 20:12

Wanting to say Welcome and hope that you really have a great time here in class. I am also one of your Moderators and if I can help in any manner just give a holler. My name is Sherry.
Back to top Go down
jlingo
Toddler
Toddler
jlingo

PostSubject: Re: Another New Member!   Another New Member! EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009 - 23:39

Glad that you have joined us. This is my first class with Lara and I am really looking forward to it. My name is Jill and I am from Maryland.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothersperfectbaby.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Member!   Another New Member! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another New Member!
Page 1 of 1