R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from South Carolina!

Go down 
+11
pmorris
audrey
keli
Lorrie
Pam in Florida
Sanet
Michelle73
Desi
Karen
sweetlilangelsnursery
Take Me Home Nursery
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Take Me Home Nursery
Crawler
Crawler
Take Me Home Nursery

Hello from South Carolina! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 14:43

My name is Anne and I just started reborning a year ago. There is so much tI need to learn. I enjoy creating my dolls but my "hair skills" are lacking:) Thank you for accepting me into your group and I look forward to being here!

Anne
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:09

Hello and welcome to "REAL" forum. You have come to the right place, the reborners here are wonderful, informative and will gladly answer any questions you have. Lara's classes are fabulous, she is the best!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:11

Welcome to REAL, Anne! My hair skills lack also. Thank goodness Lara will be doing a hair rooting DVD soon! You will find wonderful people here with a wealth of knowledge they like to share. I hope you make yourself right at home and just jump in to the conversations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Desi
Toddler
Toddler
Desi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:42

welcome
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011 - 21:20

Hi Anne and welcome to REAL , this is a great place and I am new here as well and already have learned quite a lot that I didn't know before. I am sure my hair skills will be lacking as well , I have not tried it yet but I have heard it's not easy. I can't wait to see some of your work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 6:22

Hi Anne, and welcome to REAL :)
Back to top Go down
Sanet

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 6:25

HI Anne!

Welcome!
wink
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 7:57

welcome Anne!!!!!! So happy that you're part of our group weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Lorrie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 9:18

HI Anne... Welcome to the forum. These ladies are great!
Back to top Go down
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 16:54

welcome Anne, good to have you here. There's all kinds of great info here, and plenty of great ladies to offer help and advice. Just ask!
Back to top Go down
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011 - 1:20

welcome welcome welcome welcome I am here in Southeastern North Carolina, 14 miles from the SC boarder.
From one Southern Belle to another, welcome to the best forum on the web!

baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011 - 16:34

Hi Anne: Hair skills are something that has to be worked on, but you do need to start with a good quality mohair to have a great outcome (not all mohair is created equal in the reborn world). There are several great providers of quality mohair. My two favorites are Delta Dawn and Slumberland. Please share some of your babies with us.
welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Take Me Home Nursery
Crawler
Crawler
Take Me Home Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011 - 16:49

I'll post some pictures soon. I am getting a little better with the hair with each baby. The mohair is expensive but I know I will have to start spending more for a better quality.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011 - 20:48

Hello and welcome Anne! welcome you will learn a lot from everyone . Lara has wonderful classes,you will love it here! loveyou! hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
Take Me Home Nursery
Crawler
Crawler
Take Me Home Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011 - 21:06

I just signd up for the Just Born class. I will use a different sculpt because I signd up late but I am also going to take the May class. That will give me time to buy the right sculpt. I am so glad I found this group!
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptySat 26 Feb 2011 - 16:12

welcome welcome welcome Glad you are here with us!! There is so much to learn and the ladies here are so helpful!! You are going to love it!! welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011 - 12:50

Anne I am so glad you are with us. bigsmile welcome

Hello from South Carolina! 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011 - 18:47

Welcome Anne. I did the same with the first couple of lessons I took with Lara too. I used whatever kit I had on hand that was suitable. It is only now with the hair painting class onwards that I have been using the recommended kits, but for the beautiful doll I again will be using whatever I have on hand. I am trying to save my dolly dollars for a Real Effects kit for the ME class. You are still gaining the knowledge and practice, just can't enter the contest at the end.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Carolina!   Hello from South Carolina! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from South Carolina!
Page 1 of 1