R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi! From North Carolina

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tallulahbean

Hi! From North Carolina  Empty
PostSubject: Hi! From North Carolina    Hi! From North Carolina  EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 10:33

Hi! My name is Maren! I have been a reborn artist for 8 or so months. :) I have two reborns at the moment and I am working on four custom orders at the moment! If any of you live near Ashville North Carolina please let me know!yeseree I can not wait to get going on this forum!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hi! From North Carolina    Hi! From North Carolina  EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 10:40

welcome:real: welcome You will love it here, everyone is so friendly and helpful!! A lot of things going on that are fun, step in & take a look around.  It won't be long & you will feel right at home jumping I know we have ladies in your area, I'm sure they will contact you.  By the way, I'd love to see some of your work!

Last edited by jo_lil_sugars on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tallulahbean

PostSubject: Re: Hi! From North Carolina    Hi! From North Carolina  EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 11:01

Okay! Thank you!!  I will try to find some pictures of him!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi! From North Carolina    Hi! From North Carolina  EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 12:46

Hi Maren,Welcome to REAL!welcome:real: Glad to meet you!happyforyou!hamsterdancedancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Crawler
Crawler
Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Hi! From North Carolina    Hi! From North Carolina  EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 17:11

Hi Maren! You should TOTALLY come to IDS! We will be at the Crowne Plaza golf & tennis resort in Asheville June 11th-15th, 2014!! bigsmile  Are you familiar with that resort? Asheville is a BEAUTIFUL area! whoohoo 
Back to top Go down
http://www.haskinsheavenlybabies.com
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Hi! From North Carolina    Hi! From North Carolina  EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013 - 22:45

:real: 
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! From North Carolina    Hi! From North Carolina  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! From North Carolina
Page 1 of 1