R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello I am Barb

Go down 
+10
audrey
pmorris
rebecca
kathys korner
clarianercf
Second Star
Poppy
sweetlilangelsnursery
Karen
Groovyday
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 20:23

Hi Everyone, I am a new member of this forum. My name is Barb and I am from Arizona. I am a retired RN, retired Navy wife, mom, grandma and human mom to two crazy cats. I enjoy doll collecting, reborning, reading, crocheting and sewing. I started reborning about 6 yrs. ago after studying The Art of Newborning by Pat Secrist and Stephanie Sullivan. I received one of Lara`s Asian e-classes online when I bought Lulu by Adrie Stoete from DollsbySandie. I enjoyed it so much that I joined one of Lara`s classe, Just Born Teddy. Can`t wait to get started and learn some of Lara`s realistic techniques. I am new to posting on forums so I will try my best to keep up with these posts.
Have a groovy day! Barb bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 20:50

Hi Barb and welcome to REAL! Wow, you sure do have a lot of talents! Can't wait to see some of your creations! The ladies(and gent) here are fantastic and I'm sure you'll find your way around pretty quickly. If you need any help, just post and somebody will help you. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Karen   Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 21:07

I will definitely be needing help navigating around the forum. Can`t wait to get cute Teddy and get started in March. I made my payment yesterday so I guess Sandie will start sending them out as soon as they arrive. Have a groovy day! Barb bigsmile
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 21:21

Hi! Barb, The forum is a great place to belong . Lara is a fantastic teacher, her reborning classes are wonderful. I am also taking the newborn class. I am so excited about this class, can't wait, so I'll see you there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Sharon   Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 21:30

Yes, I am so excited about the class also. I lived in Manassas, VA in the 90s and my son`s family lives in Purcellville, VA. I miss the seasons very much! Although, I froze when I was there for Christmas! We are spoiled here in Arizona! Have a groovy day! Barb bigsmile
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 21:33

I agree with you, most of the time I have to thaw out. I am here in Va. just temporarily will be returning to Myrtle Beach SC. in September( Counting down the days)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 21:35

welcome to the forum, great to have you here! I would love to see some of reborn babies if you get the chance to post some pictures. Enjoy your time here and the classes as well bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Sarah   Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 21:41

I do have plenty of photos of my babies. I hope I will be able to figure out how to get them on the forum I will try that out on Monday. Have a groovy day! Barb bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 22:11

Hello and welcome Barb!!!! Bet you have lots of fun here and enjoy the classes! Can't wait to see sharing of your work! welcome
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 23:16

welcome

Cristina.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 23:29

Hello Barb! Welcome to the forum. You will really like it here and Lara's classes are great! I'm sure all of us who have taken them can attest to that. I belong to several and this is my favorite! Don't be afraid to ask any questions. We all love helping each other out! Please show us some of your work!

Which hospital were you an RN? My brother in law worked in Scottsdale and now Prescott as does his wife.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Kathy   Hello I am Barb  EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:20

Hi Kathy, I have only lived here since my husband retired from 26yrs. of being in the Navy (we were stationed all over the place). I have never worked in AZ as an RN. But thanks for asking because sometimes it is a small world! I am originally from rural NW New Jersey but after I got married I moved every 2-3yrs. Glad to be in one place now! Have a groovy day! Barb bigsmile
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 16:27

welcome so good to have you with us Barb. you are going to just love it too.

Hello I am Barb  Charer002
Hello I am Barb  Lg2candiHello I am Barb  2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 16:00

Hi Barb, Seems like a lot of us RN's enjoy making babies. You will love it here, lots of wonderful people who are more than willing to help. welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Pam   Hello I am Barb  EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 16:15

Hi Pam, It does seem like a lot of RNs choose crafting as an escape, doesn`t it? I was just downloading some reborn pictures on Photobucket. I still have to figure out how to get that neat link at the bottom of my posts but I`ll get the hang of it! Have a groovy day! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 16:18

Groovyday wrote:
Hi Pam, It does seem like a lot of RNs choose crafting as an escape, doesn`t it? I was just downloading some reborn pictures on Photobucket. I still have to figure out how to get that neat link at the bottom of my posts but I`ll get the hang of it! Have a groovy day! bigsmile

At the top of the page(any page) says Profile. Click that then click signature. You can then put a url in there, text, an [img] for a picture etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Hi Karen,   Hello I am Barb  EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 16:49

Thanks for that info. When I sit down at the desktop I will try that. Got an iPad for Christmas but don`t have my photos in it yet. Still learning that too. Does it never end! Have a groovy day! Barb bigsmile
Back to top Go down
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 17:40

Hi Barb, I am also a retired RN. It helps with knowing if a baby is realistic or not. (But not so much on how to get them that way. For that we depend on folks like Lara)

Hope you love it here. I have learned so much and so enjoy the reborning.
welcome
baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Hi Audrey,   Hello I am Barb  EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 21:20

It is nice to hear from so many nice forum members. Look forward to doing Teddy and chatting with everyone. Have a groovy day! Barb bigsmile
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 17:12

welcome Hello and welcome Barb! glad you are here with all of us! you will love Lara and all these talented Ladies. loveyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
kimesue8
Toddler
Toddler
kimesue8

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 10:43

welcome Barb sounds like you have a busy life..Can't wait to see some of your babies happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 22:53

Hi Barb and welcome You've picked the right place to join. Everyone and I mean everyone is very generous and helpful. Will look forward to pictures of your babies.

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011 - 7:16

welcome kinda late!!! You will love it here with us!!!!! welcome angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello I am Barb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Barb    Hello I am Barb  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I am Barb
Page 1 of 1