R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newby here and lovin' this group!!!

Go down 
+12
sandys sweethearts
pia46
Carolynsdollhouse
mscenteno
bearysweethearts
Groovyday
katieperry
Tinabloomfield
Lara
Dreaming Angel
cherielynn09
Donna RuBert
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

Newby here and lovin' this group!!! Empty
PostSubject: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyWed 5 Feb 2014 - 16:42

thankyou! Hi,
Hi, I'm Donna RuBert and I already know a lot of you who have purchased many of my doll kits.  You should know that I'm a real clutz around a computer.  I can sculpt but get me around anything with moving parts and  I am sure to mess it up.
 Already I know that this a helpful and nice group of women and I really enjoy every one I've met online.  Thanks to all who have made me feel welcome and who have encouraged me.  I fulfilling a career long ambition by learning to paint silicone.  Thank you Laura for sharing your talent and knowledge. I'm having the time of my life.  
Love and hugs to all of you.
Donna
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyWed 5 Feb 2014 - 16:54

welcome 

Hi Donna!!!

Glad you are here!!! You will find everyone here SOOO nice and anything they can help you with...they are willing!!!

Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyWed 5 Feb 2014 - 17:26

Thank you CherieLynn
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyWed 5 Feb 2014 - 18:21

hi donna it is lovely to see you here  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyWed 5 Feb 2014 - 18:58

Hi Dreaming Angel,
Thank you.
huggers,
Donna
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyWed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:06

I'm glad that you are loving it here!!! You seem to be making friends fast and EVERYONE here LOVES your sculpts!!! Hope you're enjoying the class!!!!

:real: 
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Like the class!!! Wow!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyWed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:36

Your class is awesome and I am learning so many little things that all add up to big things and success. Thank you again so very much! If you need any one to sing the praises of the class...just ask me and I will endorse it whole heartedly.
hugs
Donna
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyThu 6 Feb 2014 - 2:00

That is awsome Donna!!!! So glad you are enjoying yourself here!!!
Back to top Go down
katieperry
Toddler
Toddler
katieperry

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyThu 6 Feb 2014 - 11:24

Hi Donna
Everyone here is very kind and helpful
We are so happy.to have you here!!
Big Hugs
Katie  welcome 
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyThu 6 Feb 2014 - 13:20

Hi katie,
It almost looks like I have been using Willow Flower for a model in the past judging by her resemblance to a lot of my sculpts. She is certainly a beautiful baby. I would also like to see newborn pictures of the boys after I finish the current sculpt.
hugs,
Donna
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyThu 6 Feb 2014 - 17:12

Donna, welcome to Real.  I have always admired your dolls and sculpts!  I have quite a few of your adorable porcelain babies in my collection.  They are the ones that everyone always notices first!  I love everyone of your vinyl kits, cannot get enough of them!  I don`t know how to paint silicone either.  Welcome again, I am so thrilled you are here!  dancingbaby welcome dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyThu 6 Feb 2014 - 17:56

Hi, welcome to REAL Donna!! welcome  :real:   I have reborned many of your sculps also.I'm learning from Lara's silicone class as well. So glad you are with us! happyforyou!  hamsterdance  dancingelephant  hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: What a beautiful baby!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyThu 6 Feb 2014 - 21:59

Hi Barb,
So glad to hear from you. That baby is beautiful!!! Any chance I could get you to send that picture to my web site? djrubert@aol.com
hugs
Donna
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyThu 6 Feb 2014 - 23:23

Donna RuBert wrote:
Your class is awesome and I am learning so many little things that all add up to big things and success.  Thank you again so very much!  If you need any one to sing the praises of the class...just ask  me and I will endorse it whole heartedly.
hugs
Donna

Thank you, Donna! That would be awesome! I can use any quotes from anyone for the silicone workshops. Let's wait till the class is officially over though, as I might royally mess up and you could change your mind!  lol 
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 13:29

LOL!!! You will not mess the class up. It will remain high quality.
hugs
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: We need a class on how to add dimensional or real facial hair.   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 13:47

Thank you Tina, Kathy, Berry and Groovy too. Isn't this class fun. I also want to know how to add the facial hair like Melissa George did on the vinyl of Gemma. Any chance of that class happening, Tina?
Hugs to you all and thank you for emailing me..
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 15:03

Donna RuBert wrote:
Hi Barb,
So glad to hear from you.  That baby is beautiful!!!  Any chance I could get you to send that picture to my web site? djrubert@aol.com  
hugs
Donna  
 happyhappy Oh my goodness, Donna, I would be happy to send you the photo.  I just sent it via email to you!   dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 15:42

Is is OK if I use him as a model?
hugs,
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 16:37

Donna, I would be honored to have Daniel be part of one of your precious sculpts! I just sent you way too many photos. I guess you can tell I am a proud grandma!  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 16:50

He is just too, too precious and as a grandma myself I understand your pride.
hugs
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 17:02

Oh how exciting that you will be using that baby for a model! We have been admiring him for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 17:17

Donna RuBert wrote:
Thank you Tina, Kathy, Berry and Groovy too.  Isn't this class fun.  I also want to know how to add the facial hair like Melissa George did on the vinyl of Gemma.  Any chance of that class happening, Tina?
Hugs to you all and thank you for emailing me..

How to do the downy hair langugo, was covered in the Amazing Details ebook, and will also be covered in the upcoming A New Life Begins Class!

Details eBook:
http://realreborn.storenvy.com/collections/237661-ebooks/products/3187449-achieving-amazing-details-ebook

A New Life Begins:
http://realreborn.storenvy.com/products/5082233-new-life-begins-june-1st
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Help!!!!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 18:53

Hi Lara,
I would like to buy the ebook using Pay Pal but am having trouble. Also, I want to take the online class but I first need to make sure it isn't the same time as your North Carolina class this summer which I am signed up for but can't remember the dates. Are they at different times?
Thank you,
Hugs,
Donna
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 19:22

Donna RuBert wrote:
Hi Lara,
I would like to buy the ebook using Pay Pal but am having trouble.  Also,  I want to take the online class but I first need to make sure it isn't the same time as your North Carolina class this summer which I am signed up for but can't remember the dates.  Are they at different times?
Thank you,
Hugs,
Donna

Donna,

Can you email me at aiw.real@gmail.com

We can go over the class and any questions you have.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 17:15

Hi Donna;
welcome to Real. Nice to see you here.  I have meet you several times at IDEX and at Sauder Village. I also won a baby of yours at one of the IDEX shows.

Hugs
Carolyn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: So glad to hear from you!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 17:34

Oh Wow, Carolyn. Can't wait to see you again. Are you going to the north Carolina Show?
hugs,
Donna
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Thank you so much, barb   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 17:37

Hi Barb,
 :thank you!: You cannot have sent too many pictures of your adorible grandson. He is soooo cut and I will be sculpting him one day soon.
Thank you so much and hugs,
Donna
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 18:24

happyhappy whoohoo worthy Oh, Donna, that is so exciting!  I cannot wait to see the progress of the sculpting of Daniel!  This is so exciting.  Both of my grandsons have been mistaken for reborns on the forums and now one of them may actually become a reborn!  This will be so special, do not have enough words at how exciting I find this!   loveyou!  happyforyou!  hamsterdance  dancingelephant
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 21:00

Donna RuBert wrote:
Oh Wow, Carolyn. Can't wait to see you again.  Are you going to the north Carolina Show?
hugs,
Donna

No I won't be there... sad 

Hugs
Carolyn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptySat 8 Feb 2014 - 23:30

Donna RuBert wrote:
He is just too, too precious and as a grandma myself I understand your pride.
hugs
I have looked at that photo of Daniel on a regular basis. I would LOVE to see him as a sculpt.
Back to top Go down
sandys sweethearts
Toddler
Toddler
sandys sweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 2:05

YAY!!!!! Every time I see Daniels picture I always think about how I   wish he was a fake baby lol  welcome  Donna! I'm sooooooooo excited  happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 15:55

Hi Pia, Beth and Carolyn,
I love that photo of little Weeble. Beth, I am really excited about sculpting him. Carolyn, I would like so to see you at the show and please ask your daughter and son-in law if they mind if I do an anatomically correct doll of Daniel. I am thinking of doing him in silicone.
hugs to all of you,
Donna
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Hi Donna    Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 4:30

Welcome to the group! I too, am fairly new and everyone has been awesome. I love it here. Got to say I love your sculpts too.  bigsmile  again welcome to the group

~Tiffeny
Ribbons and Rainbows Nursery 
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 14:18

HelloTiffany,
Thank you. I started out as a painter but i think i was always meant to be a sculptor. I am enjoying this group so much and I know you will too.
Hugs, Donna
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 14:20

Hi Sandy,
He is really a darling. Won't he make a cute reborn!!
Hugs,
Donna
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 4:53

Hey Donna ... what are the chances of you teaching a sculpting workshop sometime?? hmmmm?? I bet there would be any number of takers!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
andreanv

PostSubject: Hi Donna   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 14:07

Hi Donna,
Thank you for sharing with me this website and all the great classes they offer.. Your a great friend .
Hugs
Pat
Pat Moulton
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: class   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 14:17

SharonR wrote:
Hey Donna ... what are the chances of you teaching a sculpting workshop sometime?? hmmmm?? I bet there would be any number of takers!!
Hi Sharon, I would teach a class if I knew how I do what i do. I think that Pat Molton should teach an on line class. She is awesome.
hugs
Back to top Go down
Donna RuBert
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Yeaaa, Pat!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 14:18

Isn't this group great! Of course I would share with you. We will have so much fun here and the girls are wonderful.
hugs,
Donna
Back to top Go down
andreanv

PostSubject: Thank you    Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 14:21

Thank you Donna that is so nice of you and have to say I love teaching as you know :O) Huge Hugs
Pat
Back to top Go down
Dragonflykissez
Dragonflykissez

PostSubject: Welcome   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 2:39

Welcome Donna,

Glad you like it here, its a great forum.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newby here and lovin' this group!!!   Newby here and lovin' this group!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newby here and lovin' this group!!!
Page 1 of 1