R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!

Go down 
+3
nienna
With Love Nursery
tonya575
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  Empty
PostSubject: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptyWed 9 Jun 2021 - 0:51

I hadn’t checked since the middle of May and the forum wasn’t available anymore and then I just logged on and it isn’t gone afterall? Just no activity at all?
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptyWed 9 Jun 2021 - 19:33

I haven't been here in a while either. Good it's still here.
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptyThu 10 Jun 2021 - 12:12

Glad it is still here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptySat 19 Jun 2021 - 20:22

I thought the same thing. I tried to come on and check to see what everyone was up to and it said the website was no longer available. Glad to see that it is still up and running. It made me sad. All the forums are closing up shop. There is no where really left that is active except facebook but it just isn't the same on facebook. I feel like these forums were much safer.

tonya575 likes this post

Back to top Go down
nienna
nienna

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptySun 10 Oct 2021 - 3:18

so did I. It's one reason I forgot my login info, lol. lol
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptySun 10 Oct 2021 - 11:12

It seems to disappear with regularity and I think everyone quits checking after they try to log in and it is gone. I think Lara is busy and forgets to renew the site registration. No activity, so no one shows up anymore… 😥
Back to top Go down
nienna
nienna

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 4:13

I couldn't remember the website, lol. One big thing that has changed since my last visit is that I finally got a Charlotte by ping lau.   It was the sculpt I was after for quite some time.   lol
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 13:15

nienna wrote:
I couldn't remember the website, lol.   One big thing that has changed since my last visit is that I finally got a Charlotte by ping lau.   It was the sculpt I was after for quite some time.   lol

It comes and goes! Yesterday it was gone again.. I give up! Unless someone “tags” me, I am not planning to be active.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: REAL address changed?    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptyMon 18 Oct 2021 - 12:48

My old log in link didn’t work and I googled it and came up with a new web address?

real.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down
nienna
nienna

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptyMon 18 Oct 2021 - 20:37

pia46 wrote:
My old log in link didn’t work and I googled it and came up with a new web address?

real.niceboard.com

I had to google the website as well, and the address is the same.
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptySat 16 Apr 2022 - 10:21

I went to my old bookmark for the page last night and it showed the domain up for sale. So, I've bookmarked this new link. WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  1f60a
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptySat 16 Apr 2022 - 14:07

SweetLittleCherryBlooms wrote:
I went to my old bookmark for the page last night and it showed the domain up for sale. So, I've bookmarked this new link.  WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  1f60a

No one has posted anything for months…
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptyTue 21 Jun 2022 - 12:04

Hey!!!!!

I cant believe I remembered my log in!!! Good to be back!!!!

Jenny In NH likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 14:13

Can't find web address... got this on my phone only niceboard thing doesn't work for me. Keep trying everything on my pc but nothing works. crybaby crybaby
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 20:53

Jenny In NH wrote:
Can't find web address... got this on my phone only niceboard thing doesn't work for me. Keep trying everything on my pc but nothing works. crybaby crybaby

This is what works for me: https://real.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 20:56

Jenny In NH wrote:

Don’t worry about it.. no one posts anything on here anymore..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!    WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!  Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW!! I THOUGHT THE FORUM WAS GONE!
Page 1 of 1