R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I thought you might like to see...

Go down 
+5
Poppy
Pam in Florida
nightowlnursery
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Orange_Grove_Nursery
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

I thought you might like to see... Empty
PostSubject: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 16:06

Becky and I when we were little.

Becky is the little girl farthest to the right and I'm the baby.
I thought you might like to see... 1975-010

Becky is wearing the pink coat and I'm the baby who is playing with my brother's hair!
I thought you might like to see... 1975-110

This one of Becky (second from the left) makes me think of my daughter Anna. I'm the little one with the curls.
I thought you might like to see... 1976-010

Someday, I'd like to reborn Kathy by Regina Swialkowski as a portrait toddler of me.
I thought you might like to see... Kathys10
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 17:03

I see Dad sent the pictures to you, too. I was wanting the ones of us outside while Aunt Marge was trying to take a picture and I wouldn't smile, but he sent these instead bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 18:53

Maybe he wasn't understanding what you wanted?

Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 18:59

So cool, I didn't know you guys were sisters. Thanks for the pictures, you were both adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:00

Yep! Becky kept hearing me talk about stuff going on at my reborn forum and decided to join too. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:20

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:

He did send them to me after I explained what I was wanting better (they were for a blog post)
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 20:17

What a beautiful group of children I thought you might like to see... 421991
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 20:18

Blossoms_and_Blessings wrote:

He did send them to me after I explained what I was wanting better (they were for a blog post)

Ah, good. (You need to update your siggie pic...Joel's behind the times! wink )

Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 20:19

Pam in Florida wrote:
What a beautiful group of children I thought you might like to see... 421991

Thanks, Pam! We were all within 5 years of each other and very close. We're still pretty close. In June/July our oldest sister and her family will be visiting from Arizona and we'll have a big ol' family reunion.
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 20:27

Ah, good. (You need to update your siggie pic...Joel's behind the times! wink )

yeseree I was thinking the same thing! Just haven't gotten around to doing it!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 20:32

Adorable!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
karen123
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 14:40

this hole post is so cute
Back to top Go down
http://www.hopesanddreamsnursersy.weebly.com
Stevie Michelle
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Stevie Michelle

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 14:56

Aww..so cute!! I thought y'all were just neighbors ..lol.
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 15:33

Stevie Michelle wrote:
bigsmile  Yep, Rachel's my baby sister. We *do* live about 5 minutes from each other (and about 10 minutes from our parents), so we're "neighbors", too. lol 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 15:45

Stevie Michelle wrote:
lol lol  too funny!
I guess not everyone saw the post when you and your sister (Becky) were teaming up! That's the only way I knew you were sister....

Your whole family is adorable!! You two were the cutest little things! I got my baby pictures when my Mother passed so I hung 1 that was framed in my "doll room"... I took it down after my husband walks into the room and said "why did you put that fat, bald, funny looking baby picture up? Who's kid is that?? lol 
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 19:22

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
...  I took it down after my husband walks into the room and said "why did you put that fat, bald, funny looking baby picture up? Who's kid is that?? lol 
What a horrible thing for him to say, or was he joking with you?
Back to top Go down
kelseydoll
Toddler
Toddler
kelseydoll

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 19:34

My boss says every baby looks like Winston Churchill. He just likes to get a rise outta people and we all just ignore him! You are all so cute!!
KarenC
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 19:39

My husband has a heart of gold but sometimes he just doesn't think. He just opens his mouth and talks....
It did hurt my feelings and he apologized but I never put my picture back up!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 19:59

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
My husband has a heart of gold but sometimes he just doesn't think. He just opens his mouth and talks....
It's a guy thing I think because my husband has a heart of gold and he treats me like a Princess, but he sometimes says stuff without thinking. I've been working hard to lose 15-20 lbs and I've been pretty successful. I'm only about 3-5 lbs heavier than I was when we got married (on a bad day, a good day I might reach my just-married weight!). When we were first married he did the traditional "carry the bride over the threshold" thing, so I know he can lift me. Late one night not that long ago I was leaning on my husband as we sat beside each other on the couch and I teased that I'd just sleep right there. He said something about we need to sleep in our bed, so I said, "Okay, carry me there!" He said "Hmphf, maybe 10 years ago!" It felt like he was saying that I weighed a lot more than I did 10 years ago. It really hurt my feelings. Of course, he apologized and said he didn't know what he was thinking or why he said that, but I gotta wonder: if it came out of his mouth he must have been thinking it was true...eyeroll 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 20:04

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
It's a guy thing I think because my husband has a heart of gold and he treats me like a Princess, but he sometimes says stuff without thinking.  I've been working hard to lose 15-20 lbs and I've been pretty successful.  I'm only about 3-5 lbs heavier than I was when we got married (on a bad day, a good day I might reach my just-married weight!).  When we were first married he did the traditional "carry the bride over the threshold" thing, so I know he can lift me.  Late one night not that long ago I was leaning on my husband as we sat beside each other on the couch and I teased that I'd just sleep right there.  He said something about we need to sleep in our bed, so I said, "Okay, carry me there!"  He said "Hmphf, maybe 10 years ago!"  It felt like he was saying that I weighed a lot more than I did 10 years ago.  It really hurt my feelings.  Of course, he apologized and said he didn't know what he was thinking or why he said that, but I gotta wonder: if it came out of his mouth he must have been thinking it was true...eyeroll 
It is a man thing! I would have been so hurt too. Just frame that picture of you in your America outfit with those gorgeous legs and he will bite his tongue lol 
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 20:12

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
jo_lil_sugars wrote:
It's a guy thing I think because my husband has a heart of gold and he treats me like a Princess, but he sometimes says stuff without thinking.  I've been working hard to lose 15-20 lbs and I've been pretty successful.  I'm only about 3-5 lbs heavier than I was when we got married (on a bad day, a good day I might reach my just-married weight!).  When we were first married he did the traditional "carry the bride over the threshold" thing, so I know he can lift me.  Late one night not that long ago I was leaning on my husband as we sat beside each other on the couch and I teased that I'd just sleep right there.  He said something about we need to sleep in our bed, so I said, "Okay, carry me there!"  He said "Hmphf, maybe 10 years ago!"  It felt like he was saying that I weighed a lot more than I did 10 years ago.  It really hurt my feelings.  Of course, he apologized and said he didn't know what he was thinking or why he said that, but I gotta wonder: if it came out of his mouth he must have been thinking it was true...eyeroll 
It is a man thing!  I would have been so hurt too. Just frame that picture of you in your America outfit with those gorgeous legs and he will bite his tongue lol 
lol That's a good one, Jo! After the event I wore that outfit to he informed me it was one of his favorites. I was trying to get him to tell me which was his favorite but he wouldn't own up to it. Maybe he doesn't know, I've got so many! lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought you might like to see...   I thought you might like to see... Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought you might like to see...
Page 1 of 1