R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first family visit since March

Go down 
+3
cherielynn09
pia46
Jenny In NH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

first family visit since March Empty
PostSubject: first family visit since March   first family visit since March EmptyTue 16 Jun 2020 - 12:57

Hi everyone!!

I was wondering if anyone else has gotten together with family yet?

I just wanted to share....Had a wonderful visit with my  daughter, granddaughter, godchild and her husband over the weekend!!!

Was weird sitting outside in the shade of our maple trees with our lawn chairs six feet apart!!  Was much laughter and

"air hugs, and blowing.. kisses".  I have missed them!!  Wish i had remembered to take some pictures, but i was

so excited that i forgot all about taking any!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

ps... sorry i think i should have posted this somewhere else... where non-dolly stuff should go.. next time!! lol
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: first family visit since March   first family visit since March EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 19:49

We have had my daughter and her family over several times in the past month. Our church started services about 3 weeks ago and we have been out to eat in restaurants several times in the past 5 weeks. I wear a mask shopping and to doctors appointments to protect others, but things have relaxed a lot in Oklahoma.
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: first family visit since March   first family visit since March EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 9:27

We have seen our sons, DILs and grandkids pretty much this whole time....mostly outside and 6 feet apart...but since we all live within rock throwing distance of each other...we sort of quarantined together....we had weinie/marshmallow roasts up at the firepit.

We would visit my parents and Chuck's Dad to check on them...again all outside and 6 feet apart.

THIS SUNDAY.....we are ALL getting together for Sunday dinner....but we will be on my screened porch...Mom and Dad are too unsteady on their feet to traipse up the hill to the firepit and it's supposed to get pretty hot and they don't tolerate the heat very well either.

We are all excited to be back together for a Sunday dinner again...finally!!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: first family visit since March   first family visit since March EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 11:13

I'm glad you guys got to spend time with your family. I have only left my house for 3 dental appointments since Feb .sad I'm having a. dental bridge made Ugg !
I had no idea all the time and visits it takes.
One son came by once for like 30min. Haven't seen anyone else.
Everyone please stay safe. prayer

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: first family visit since March   first family visit since March EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 10:47

So glad some of you have gotten to see your family! I have seen my mom 2 times now. She is not as scared as she was about the virus, but with her age and COPD, I still wonder how safe everything is for her, but I understand that she is tired of staying home. She found a nice church that is doing outside services and a friend of hers is taking her every Sunday.
My girls started up with dance again last week. They still stay 6 feet apart, so they can't practice their tricks together, but at least they get to be in the studio and dance full out and not in the living room on zoom. A bit of normal.

Has anyone heard what the schools are doing? We are still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: first family visit since March   first family visit since March EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020 - 15:42

My extended family all live far away:(  I did have a friend come over last week, we sat far apart and chatted, it was so good for my soul!  I love being with people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: first family visit since March   first family visit since March EmptyMon 17 Aug 2020 - 4:47

I haven’t ventured forth yet and I’m soooo happy you got to have a “Meet up” with loved ones weeeeee!

I know you enjoyed each moment. 💗
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first family visit since March   first family visit since March Empty

Back to top Go down

first family visit since March
Page 1 of 1