R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3

Go down 
+6
SharonR
tanya1975
Lyndies*Lovies
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Tinabloomfield
CrescentMoonNursery
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 20:13

Now, I've got to start things off by saying I love purple! Sharon took the time to find me these wonderful, sweet little purple outfits and accessories! On the RR sign up form I mentioned that I only have keepers that are boys right now, but that I would appreciate clothing for the future girl keepers I plan to make. Oh my, seeing these outfits I'm just so ready to get started on those girls! (Once my schedule clears up that is! lol) I just love these two outfits! Perfectly purple! And I just adore the cute butterfly onesie with the tutu! :D
March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 Sam_3910
And I even got matching head bands for each outfit! And pretty little hair bows and flowers that would just be perfect on my future girls! I even love the frilly little socks!

And if all of that wasn't enough! She made me the most amazing Doll Record Binder that is personalized with my nursery name! I wanted to cry when I saw it because it is just so thoughtful! I love it!
March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 Sam_3911

She included many copies of her Doll Record sheets and even a ton of sheet protectors!
March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 Sam_3918

I am so touched! I was telling my boyfriend how this binder made my nursery "real". I'll explain what I mean by "real". I've been reborning on and off for a few years and I've been meaning to start selling. I haven't gotten around to it. I picked my nursery name and bought a domain. But I don't have my website up and running, I don't have a nursery Facebook page, and I still haven't made an ebay account! So seeing my nursery name on that binder made me realize that even thought I don't have everything set up for this business, it is a real business and I do have a portfolio of dolls I have made under Crescent Moon Nursery. So, enough of my babbling, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Sharon for making me realize that I do have a reborn nursery! And a big thank you for the lovely outfits! I don't have a girl to show them off yet, but perhaps when I get my Mother's Day Swap baby I will. I promise to show pictures of my future keeper in your outfit because the clothes are adorable, but they will look so much cuter on a baby!

thankyou! weeeeee! hamsterdance whoohoo

And one last pic to show the note she wrote me! I'm saving it in the back cover of the binder. ;D
March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 Sam_3917
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 20:20

AWWWWWW!!~ I love the coloring!!! so springy! YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 20:58

That's awesome! I love it when the gift is so tailored around the receiver like that! Congrats! And how awesome is that, that the binder could inspire you so much! March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 44677
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptyFri 8 Mar 2013 - 23:43

Wow I'm inspired with you - I hope your swap baby is a girl too. I had my 'purple period' too, in fact I still have many purple items including my raincoat. You sent a sweet detailed response - it was really joyful - which is always good.
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 0:53

Great gifts!!Love them!!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 2:20

Roxy I'm so happy to have made such a hit with you!

I had no idea the book would be so inspiring for you. It's just something I always send as part of my Round Robins when I can. I figure it's nice to have a computer to store everything but it's even more fun to have something tangible you can show to people without having to sit at a computer.

I got the image off of google and when I first printed it up I loved it. I just wasn't sure how appropriate it was when most all the other covers I've made have had babies on them somewhere. But that picture was just so gorgeous! I sat here staring at it and thought ... the only thing that would make it PERFECT is if it was purple. (the original is like midnight blue)

Then I got to thinking ... silly girl ... you know how to fix that! So I took all the pieces apart and changed their colors from blue to purple and ka-bam!! I loved it even more! Hopefully you do too!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 8:52

beautiful presents, love those purple outfits
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 11:18

That is awesome!!! What a super nice gift!!! whoohoo clapclap
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 13:29

Beautiful gifts! I would love to get one of those baby books.
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:44

The outfits are great but the book is even better so thoughtful of you Sharon and SO thoughtful of you Roxy to write you appreciation in such a nice way. You will throughoy enjoy them all,.

Sandy
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 3:51

Sorry its taken me so long to respond! My laptop's charger cord died on me so I wasn't able to get into my computer! :(

Sharon, yes I love the photo and I'm happy you made it purple! And I think its totally appropriate even though it doesn't have any babies in the photo. I love it! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3   March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

March RR- Thank you so much Sharon!!! <3
Page 1 of 1