R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will be away from the forum for awhile

Go down 
+2
cherielynn09
Jenny In NH
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

I will be away from the forum for awhile Empty
PostSubject: I will be away from the forum for awhile   I will be away from the forum for awhile EmptyMon 29 Apr 2019 - 2:42

Hi everyone!!!  happyhappy  happyhappy

Just a note to let everyone know that I will be away from the forum until probably after the 4th of July.  My family and I are going

on a long-awaited bucket-list vacation! We have been saving for three years!! We are going to the canyonlands:   Scottsdale, Arizona,   Sedona, Arizona,  

Grand Canyon National Park Arizona, Page, Arizona,  Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah,   Zion National Park, Utah,   Las Vegas,

Nevada!!  I am so happy that my knees are better than they were 2 years ago as I was having trouble walking for several months! Hubby really wants to

see the Grand Canyon most of all! happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy .

I will not be able to hold  contests for AOTM, as the minute I get back home from vacation, I will be working

non-stop on a back-drop feature for my granddaughter's wedding venue that is going to take me eons to complete!   Wishing I could have

started on it sooner, but my granddaughter works full time and STILL hasn't decided on the design yet!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEk  hehehehe  lol

Her wedding is in JUNE!!!  ( I will be making some HUGE paper flowers made out of heavy card stock in all shades of purple!).  My scissors

fingers are going to be sore for sure LOL!  

I have to finish last minute errands (like get my car inspected so I can keep driving it on the road LOL) and finish up the details and then

bring  my donated reborn ready for display (going to wrap baby in a basket  with cellophane with a big bow on it, so that it is protected and

doesn't get handled while they do their raffle/auction - kinda like a big gift basket/easter basket type look) to the organization that supports adults (like my son) with disabilities, then  finish packing

( I always over pack.. lol).  

I'll try to share a picture or two if I can, but if not, I will be back after the wedding

and the 4th of July holiday!!  

hugssssssss

Jenny

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 26 Aug 2019 - 10:36; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: I will be away from the forum for awhile   I will be away from the forum for awhile EmptyMon 29 Apr 2019 - 8:27

WOW...that IS a dream vacation!!!  I hope you have the time of your life!!!  And then when you get back....to help with your grandaughter's wedding....that will be MORE memories for you!!!

Just be VERY VERY careful at the Grand Canyon.....especially when taking pictures.....I can't believe that...what is it??....3 people have fallen and died while taking pix there this last month.....SO sad.....

Be safe....and ENJOY every minute!!!!!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I will be away from the forum for awhile   I will be away from the forum for awhile EmptyMon 29 Apr 2019 - 20:29

Awwww, thanks Cherie!! I know I have been reading about these people falling into the Grand canyon !!!   omygosh!!!!

We will be super careful ,  we are afraid of just falling off the ladder clearing the leaves out of our rain gutters, so I'm sure we're not going to get any where,  near close to an edge of anything!!!    affraid
LOL

Hugsssssss
loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: I will be away from the forum for awhile   I will be away from the forum for awhile EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019 - 5:05

Have fun on your trip Jenny! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: I will be away from the forum for awhile   I will be away from the forum for awhile EmptySat 4 May 2019 - 7:25

happyhappy happyhappy whoohoo happyhappy happyhappy
WOW!! What an awesome vacation!! I will be looking forward to hearing all about it when you return loveyou!
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

PostSubject: Re: I will be away from the forum for awhile   I will be away from the forum for awhile EmptySun 12 May 2019 - 0:00

Have fun, Jenny! The Grand Canyon is amazing. I got to see it in 1991 on a big family trip. It's really breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: http://www.realreborn.com/t24483-i-will-be-away-from-the-forum-for-awhile   I will be away from the forum for awhile EmptySat 1 Jun 2019 - 4:38

Have a great time, look after yourselves catch up when you come back thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I will be away from the forum for awhile   I will be away from the forum for awhile EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 10:25

Thanks everyone!
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I will be away from the forum for awhile   I will be away from the forum for awhile EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 10:28

Jenny In NH wrote:
Hi everyone!!!  happyhappy  happyhappy

Just a note to let everyone know that I will be away from the forum until probably after the 4th of July.  My family and I are going

on a long-awaited bucket-list vacation! We have been saving for three years!! We are going to the canyonlands:   Scottsdale, Arizona,   Sedona, Arizona,  

Grand Canyon National Park Arizona, Page, Arizona,  Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah,   Zion National Park, Utah,   Las Vegas,

Nevada!!  I am so happy that my knees are better than they were 2 years ago as I was having trouble walking for several months! Hubby really wants to

see the Grand Canyon most of all! happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy .

I will not be able to hold  contests for AOTM as the minute I get back home from vacation, I will be working

non-stop on a back-drop feature for my granddaughter's wedding venue that is going to take me eons to complete!   Wishing I could have

started on it sooner, but my granddaughter works full time and STILL hasn't decided on the design yet!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEk  hehehehe  lol

Her wedding is in JUNE!!!  ( I will be making some HUGE paper flowers made out of heavy card stock in all shades of purple!).  My scissors

fingers are going to be sore for sure LOL!  

I have to finish last minute errands (like get my car inspected so I can keep driving it on the road LOL) and finish up the details and then

bring  my donated reborn ready for display (going to wrap baby in a basket  with cellophane with a big bow on it, so that it is protected and

doesn't get handled while they do their raffle/auction - kinda like a big gift basket/easter basket type look) to the organization that supports

adults (like my son) with disabilities, then  finish packing ( I always over pack.. lol).  

I'll try to share a picture or two if I can, but if not, I will be back after the wedding

and the 4th of July holiday!!  

hugssssssss

Jenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be away from the forum for awhile   I will be away from the forum for awhile Empty

Back to top Go down

I will be away from the forum for awhile
Page 1 of 1