R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Ladies....Its been awhile

Go down 
+3
Lara
Jenny In NH
Tinabloomfield
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Hello Ladies....Its been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 0:48

Hi everyone...had to ask Lara to reset my password for me, because I tried to get in several times over the last few days and nothing I put in was working. Just wanted to let you all know, that my last surgery on my foot has been a BIG success....FINALLY!!! I am not totally pain free, but I am one year post surgery and doing very well. I am all done with physical therapy, and I am now able to.....WALK 4 miles at a time!!!! I am so very excited to share with all of you that know what Ive been through since 2012. It has not been fun having 6 reconstructive surgeries to repair what one doctor messed up royally. Glad to be back. My life has been crazy hectic, but now that things have calmed down some, I can get back to work more. I have been making some babies, just not as many as I used to. I guess that's how things go. So glad to be back :)
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Welcome back Tina!!   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 1:02

Yayyy Tina!!

Sooooooooo happy for you that your latest surgery was a great sucess!!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

So glad that you are on the mend - your name is still on my prayer list! prayer I remember the photos of your foot with pins

and stuff...... affraid Soooooooo happy for you now!!! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant

Glad you are back and enjoying things that you love to do!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 1:05

No pins....huge plates and screws that broke to begin with. Had them all removed and then the new surgeon had to break my heel and shift it to where it belonged, then repair tendons and ligaments that the broken ones severed. it has been a very long.....and painful process, so glad Im finally on the mend :) whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 14:21

So glad to have you back! I hope this is the last of your surgeries!!!  happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 15:46

Ohhhh.... Lara, ME TOO!!! This last one really has been a struggle. I was in a cast for so long that I lost all of the muscle in my right calf, and having to relearn how to walk, actually messed up my back pretty bad. My L4 and L5 vertebra got caught up on each other pretty badly, so once I had started PT for my walking, they had to postpone it to get my back working right first. I was in therapy for 8 months this time, and it got pretty expensive. Im just so blessed that I can walk.....It could have been so much more worse.
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 17:23

So good to hear from you again Tina! Makes it easier for me to keep planting seeds for Utah in July! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 20:48

Tina!!! sooooo glad to see you back again!!! Sounds like you have been through a super tough time...but fingers crossed that the worst is over and the best is on it's way!!!

welcome BACK!!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 22:31

Miss Sharon... You keep planting them seeds lady!!! I really want to go to a doll show next year!! I pray that it is feesable money wise. I need to make lots of babies in order to go, so its time to crack the whip so to speak!!! Cherie, I has been a really rough year for me, BUT...I know one thing. God is in charge and he made sure I took my sweet time healing LOL
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 3:50

That's great news Tina, really so pleased for you, and hope that you find the funds to visit
a doll show next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyMon 6 Nov 2017 - 16:36

So Tina ... here is another seed ... you need to come to ROSE so I can have a one on one about how you keep such a great spirit when caring for your family members. I'm struggling with caring for my mom and would love to have you share your way of dealing with that.

So you need to come!!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptySat 11 Nov 2017 - 20:27

awwwwww...Sharon. I will do my BEST!!!! I really want to come. Even if its just me buying a pakne ticket t get out there for a few days of R and R. I don't need to show anything. Just fellowship with fellow reborners wink
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptySat 11 Nov 2017 - 23:24

I think they allow booth sharing.

wink bigsmile wink

Might be worth checking it out!
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 5:29

Happy to hear you are so much better. Health is everything. You were brave to persevere and never give up.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving bravo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies....Its been awhile   Hello Ladies....Its been awhile Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Ladies....Its been awhile
Page 1 of 1