R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LilyOfTheValley
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
LilyOfTheValley

I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... Empty
PostSubject: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 17:46

My first question is where did my signature go? I had everything linked through photobucket...is there a different way that is being used now?

I was a Boutique Member, that badge isn't showing on my profile anymore...help please :)

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 18:28

LilyOfTheValley wrote:
My first question is where did my signature go? I had everything linked through photobucket...is there a different way that is being used now?

I was a Boutique Member, that badge isn't showing on my profile anymore...help please :)

thankyou!

Hi Lily!

Welcome back!! Yes, a lot of people had major changes to their logos etc, due to the photo bucket changes.  I personally didn't use photo bucket, so I
never really knew all the problems!  

I use the FREE photo hosting program right here on the forum and it is so easy to use!!  

http://www.realreborn.com/t22941-how-to-add-logo-to-your-personal-signature-page

I will see if I can find you a Boutique Member logo for you! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Found one!!

I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... Boutiq10

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 12:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LilyOfTheValley
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
LilyOfTheValley

PostSubject: Thanks Jenny!!   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 17:17

I will try the link you posted, I appreciate your quick response happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 22:07

LilyOfTheValley wrote:
I will try the link you posted, I appreciate your quick response happyhappy

Here is an updated way to add photos to your posts by SharonR --- its awesome!!!

http://www.realreborn.com/t23722-updated-tutorial-for-uploading-images-via-real-s-service
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 1:27

What is a boutique member? I wonder what kind of member I might be??
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 10:28

pia46 wrote:
   A boutique member is a member who makes and sells items or clothing that we could use for our reborns.  bigsmile I am on my phone I hope this message comes out clear!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 23:24

Jenny In NH wrote:
pia46 wrote:
   A boutique member is a member who makes and sells items or clothing that we could use for our reborns.  bigsmile I am on my phone I hope this message comes out clear!  
Yep! That worked! Just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing out on anything! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 13:45

lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 12:44

Did you have your logo saved on your computer?
What is your name on your logo? I may still have the completed logo saved and I can look it up for you and you can redo your signature in your profile.

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 1:25

Your boutique logo is ready and its under the Logo section on the home page!!  happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Here is a link to the logo page:  http://www.realreborn.com/t24270-lily-of-the-valley-boutique-logo
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 12:41

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... Empty

Back to top Go down

I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...
Page 1 of 1