This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilyOfTheValley
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
LilyOfTheValley

I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... Empty
PostSubject: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 17:46

My first question is where did my signature go? I had everything linked through photobucket...is there a different way that is being used now?

I was a Boutique Member, that badge isn't showing on my profile anymore...help please :)

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 18:28

LilyOfTheValley wrote:
My first question is where did my signature go? I had everything linked through photobucket...is there a different way that is being used now?

I was a Boutique Member, that badge isn't showing on my profile anymore...help please :)

thankyou!

Hi Lily!

Welcome back!! Yes, a lot of people had major changes to their logos etc, due to the photo bucket changes.  I personally didn't use photo bucket, so I
never really knew all the problems!  

I use the FREE photo hosting program right here on the forum and it is so easy to use!!  

http://www.realreborn.com/t22941-how-to-add-logo-to-your-personal-signature-page

I will see if I can find you a Boutique Member logo for you! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Found one!!

I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... Boutiq10

Hugs,

Jenny

I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 12:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LilyOfTheValley
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
LilyOfTheValley

PostSubject: Thanks Jenny!!   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 17:17

I will try the link you posted, I appreciate your quick response happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 22:07

LilyOfTheValley wrote:
I will try the link you posted, I appreciate your quick response happyhappy

Here is an updated way to add photos to your posts by SharonR --- its awesome!!!

http://www.realreborn.com/t23722-updated-tutorial-for-uploading-images-via-real-s-service

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 1:27

What is a boutique member? I wonder what kind of member I might be??
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 10:28

pia46 wrote:
   A boutique member is a member who makes and sells items or clothing that we could use for our reborns.  bigsmile I am on my phone I hope this message comes out clear!

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 23:24

Jenny In NH wrote:
pia46 wrote:
   A boutique member is a member who makes and sells items or clothing that we could use for our reborns.  bigsmile I am on my phone I hope this message comes out clear!  
Yep! That worked! Just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing out on anything! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 13:45

lol lol lol lol lol

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 12:44

Did you have your logo saved on your computer?
What is your name on your logo? I may still have the completed logo saved and I can look it up for you and you can redo your signature in your profile.

Hugs,
Lara
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... Banner10
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 1:25

Your boutique logo is ready and its under the Logo section on the home page!!  happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Here is a link to the logo page:  http://www.realreborn.com/t24270-lily-of-the-valley-boutique-logo

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 12:41

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...   I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions... Empty

Back to top Go down

I haven't been here for awhile and have some questions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Important Information :: R.E.A.L. Staff-
Jump to: