R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just want to say why i havent been here in a while

Go down 
+8
passionatereborner
Orange_Grove_Nursery
hazel_may(Janie)
bearysweethearts
joa44
Poppy
babyblossom
janisn
12 posters
AuthorMessage
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

Just want to say why i havent been here in a while Empty
PostSubject: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 1:34

Just want to say that i have not really been on here because i have been working and i had my gallbladder out last year but they said that since it has been inside of me dead that the bile had went into my liver and may be causing some complications with my liver. So they had sent me just Tuesday for a biopsy test, and then i also have Plantar Fasciatis and because it has been there for a while and i just dealt with my pain i now have a heel spur. They said as for my liver i could have sclerosis of the liver, it could turn into cancer of the liver but they arent sure or i may need a liver transplant.....So now it is just a waiting game here. Then on top of all that my daughter started having some problems and she is only 12 years old. She has been choking on her food when she eats so they said that she has GERD and put her on medicine for that then they did a barium x ray for that they said it may be something wrong with her esophagus and if so she will have to go to Pittsburgh for a doctor. So we have to wait on that. Then she has been complaining of her rib and her knee hurting so they cracked her back and said it left some pressure off of her rib. Then for her knee they said she has fluid behind so they did an x ray on it and said that she may need to go for a sonogram and if theres just fluid they can release it and if not that means there is a cyst and that means she will have to have surgery to have it removed. So now here we are in a waiting game for everything. She is so scared and crying because she said she really doesnt want to have surgery.
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 1:39

Oh no Janis, sorry to hear that. I hope that you and your daughter's medical problems can be fixed quickly and as pain free as possible. Will pray for you both prayer
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 3:32

I'm sorry to hear this Janis, I will be praying for you both too, hope you are both feeling great again soon prayer
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 8:24

oh my. I am sorry to hear all of this has happened.will keep you and your family in my prayers..........
Back to top Go down
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 10:55

Thanks Everyone....I hope all gets fixed up soon for us:)
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 14:56

I'm so sorry Janis, Sending prayers and hugs to both of you. prayer loveyou! prayer loveyou! hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 16:42

Wow Janis, you have way too much on your plate! I know what it is like to be going through your own serious medical problems and then have a child (although mine is an adult) have multiple serious medical problems at the same time! My daughter and I say all the time, "why does God have so much faith in US? We can't handle all this!" but somehow we always get through it. Day by day, month by month - and then we look back and wonder how we survive it all!

You and your daughter will be in my prayers - and I pray at least twice a day, preferably on my knees. I have a routine of praying when I take my medications, that way I don't forget to set aside a specific time for private prayer. It does give me strength when I pray (and I talk to Him throughout the day too!).

Hang in there! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 0:54

Wow, I really don't know what to say except, I'm sorry, I'll be praying, and good to see you back here. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 1:32

Boy, when it rains it pours, doesn't it? Prayers for you and your daughter and hoping the best in all circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Mel's Tiny Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Mel's Tiny Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 10:16

I am so sorry to her that you and your doughter have problems!!
Sending a lot of loveyou! and hope you will feel better soon!!
mel
Back to top Go down
http://mels-tiny-nursery.webnode.com/
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 13:10

Thanks ladies. I did hear from the doctor on some of my daughter's results. They said that as far as her choking that she has major major acid reflux disease. They put her on a medicine so hopefully that will help her out. Thats the only results we got back for anything.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 13:30

Will keep you both in my prayers also sending out positive thoughts for good news. angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 15:11

I will kepp yall in my prayers. I do know what its like to have so much hit you at once, my family and I have been through it since about november but really to much to try and explain.....Its just one day at a time and alot of prayer so you dont get overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptySun 15 Jan 2012 - 18:59

Well, acid reflux CAN BE controlled pretty easily ... we'll be praying this will help out your daughter!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 0:55

Janis I am so very very sorry! You certainly do NOT need any of this in your life.
I hadn't seen this until tonight.....hope things are better by now, but will add you and your daughter to my prayer list.
You will both be fine.....I am sure of it!
Many hugs and prayers
joy
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while EmptyFri 3 Feb 2012 - 0:17

Janis you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers prayer prayer loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say why i havent been here in a while   Just want to say why i havent been here in a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Just want to say why i havent been here in a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: