R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ? Empty
PostSubject: IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ?   IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ? EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 12:57

I have been trying to place an order for some time, Jenny was great and did try and help me but I still haven't found out if there is international shipping, looking forward to a reply sad
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ?   IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ? EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 16:50

loretta wrote:
I have been trying to place an order for some time, Jenny was great and did try and help me but I still haven't found out if there is international shipping, looking forward to a reply sad
Oh Loretta!! I am so sorry,  I thought you were all set already!!! What is it that you are trying to order, I cant remember!!  Did you private message Lara? Please let me know - you can private message me if you like!!!

((((hugs))))))))))))

I will message Lara, but I just went to the store and "pretended" I was an international customer... there was no option other than for the U.S. - I will still ask
Lara about this, just in case the store recognizes my IP address and only offers US to me because of that!!! 

Again, so sorry Loretta. I had sent you a private message, but not sure you ever got it now

hugsssssssssssssss

jenny
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ?   IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ? EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 18:04

Loretta, please email me at aiw.real@gmail.com and I can take care of your order. I'm not sure why it isn't letting you register.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ?   IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ? Empty

Back to top Go down

IS THERE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ?
Page 1 of 1