R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round robin sign ups underway!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

Round robin sign ups underway! Empty
PostSubject: Round robin sign ups underway!   Round robin sign ups underway! EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 2:59

Hey all, I have posted the questionnaire for the round robin in the round robin section. If your interested in participating fill out the question sheet and return it to me by the specified date. Please remember we need at least three to join in. However the more the merrier!! All are welcome to join!!

God bless you all,
Tiffeny
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Round robin sign ups underway!   Round robin sign ups underway! EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 3:13

Tiffeny wrote:
Hey all, I have posted the questionnaire for the round robin in the round robin section. If your interested in participating fill out the question sheet and return it to me by the specified date. Please remember we need at least three to join in. However the more the merrier!! All are welcome to join!!

God bless you all,
Tiffeny

http://www.realreborn.com/t23813-think-spring-happy-mother-s-day-round-robin-sign-ups

Here is the link in case any new members cant find it!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: Round robin sign ups underway!   Round robin sign ups underway! EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 12:34

Thanks Jenny!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Round robin sign ups underway!   Round robin sign ups underway! EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 17:39

Tiffeny wrote:
Thanks Jenny!!

You are very welcome Tiffeny!!! :-)
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Round robin sign ups underway!   Round robin sign ups underway! EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 3:12

Hope to finish making my contribution today or tomorrow then get it posted as have to post
earlier than 22nd to make sure it gets there on time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round robin sign ups underway!   Round robin sign ups underway! Empty

Back to top Go down

Round robin sign ups underway!
Page 1 of 1