R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmarking posts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary Anne
Crawler
Crawler

Bookmarking posts? Empty
PostSubject: Bookmarking posts?   Bookmarking posts? EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 15:09

Hi all! I'm an old newbie who's finally starting to use the forum. I'm coming across a number of posts that I want to refer back to, and am wondering if there a way to bookmark those posts for future reference? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Bookmarking posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarking posts?   Bookmarking posts? EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 15:58

maepetty wrote:
Hi all!  I'm an old newbie who's finally starting to use the forum.  I'm coming across a number of posts that I want to refer back to, and am wondering if there a way to bookmark those posts for future reference?  Thanks!

I usually print out info I want to keep and put it in a folder, I have never saved a page on the forum myself - hopefully someone more forum/computer-savy than me will
answer you soon!!  (I was thinking it would work the same way you save any page on the internet? - like to your "favorites"  - that little star top left on your pc screen).  Course I know what you mean - a way to save it here in the forum -- great question and I will be watching for an informative answer!! 

lol
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Bookmarking posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarking posts?   Bookmarking posts? EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 1:20

Not sure where it goes, but in the upper right part of the page when you are looking at a thread, the word "actions" appears and save to favorites is an option. Might want to test that Jenny and report back! I just tried it and that is the spot to save your favorites!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Bookmarking posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarking posts?   Bookmarking posts? EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 12:07

Thanks Pia!!! It worked for me!!

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Mary Anne
Crawler
Crawler

Bookmarking posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarking posts?   Bookmarking posts? EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 13:12

Thanks so much, Pia! LOL I really am a newbie...can you tell me where I would access my Favorites list?
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Bookmarking posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarking posts?   Bookmarking posts? EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 13:53

maepetty wrote:
Thanks so much, Pia!  LOL I really am a newbie...can you tell me where I would access my Favorites list?

Go to "Profile" and open that! Scroll as far right as you can go and you will see "favorite@.
Back to top Go down
Mary Anne
Crawler
Crawler

Bookmarking posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarking posts?   Bookmarking posts? EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 14:53

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Bookmarking posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarking posts?   Bookmarking posts? EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 1:55

maepetty wrote:
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

It was a learning experience for me too and I thank you for that!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Bookmarking posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarking posts?   Bookmarking posts? EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 12:41

thank you for that Pia, I live and learn every day thanks to you lovely ladies
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

Bookmarking posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookmarking posts?   Bookmarking posts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bookmarking posts?
Page 1 of 1