R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the babies we're waiting on!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marcy
Crawler
Crawler

the babies we're waiting on!!! Empty
PostSubject: the babies we're waiting on!!!   the babies we're waiting on!!! EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010 - 2:36

Well, I KNOW about the quads and when they're going to be sent, but has ANYone heard about the Ryan Scholl kits and the Sunshine Winters kits? I preordered some of each and haven't heard a recent update on either of them....anyone?
Thanks for any information you have on them. yeseree
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

the babies we're waiting on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the babies we're waiting on!!!   the babies we're waiting on!!! EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010 - 9:46

I know Ryan had some production problems, but I haven't heard anything. I heard Sunshine was end of November, but no date yet. Frankie is coming out Dec 14th. Adrie already has them in stock, so there won't be any delays, there! I also preordered Divine, and the new LE Legler sculpt.
Back to top Go down

the babies we're waiting on!!!
Page 1 of 1