R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sale on Classes and DVD's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Sale on Classes and DVD's  Empty
PostSubject: Sale on Classes and DVD's    Sale on Classes and DVD's  EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 14:37

As promised the Buy 2 get one Free is starting in May. This time with a little twist. You can mix and match and Classes and DVD's with your 3 choices!!!

Enjoy the sale Ladies!!!

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/collections/320772-instructional-dvds/products/1458363-buy-2-classes-or-dvds-get-1-free

Sale on Classes and DVD's  Dvdcla10
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Sale on Classes and DVD's    Sale on Classes and DVD's  EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 15:15

What a great deal! How long will this be going on?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Sale on Classes and DVD's    Sale on Classes and DVD's  EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 15:21

Probably through Mother's Day! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
lindah964
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Sale on Classes and DVD's    Sale on Classes and DVD's  EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 15:27

Besides maybe money?? I need to know if I am in the intermediate silicone class or any other class beyond powders Lara. I think I have all your eve so we need more classes too. lol I still want to learn some ideas for fantasy or zombies. I am not that creative without basic knowledge. :( so I hope to do this but not sure. There are some that are Ebola or were an online class I missed. Again due bad timing not on your part. Lol hugs
Back to top Go down
http://Lilyfrostreborncreations.com
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Sale on Classes and DVD's    Sale on Classes and DVD's  EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 18:03

lindah964 wrote:
Besides maybe money?? I need to know if I am in the intermediate silicone class or any other class beyond powders Lara. I think I have all your eve so we need more classes too. lol I still want to learn some ideas for fantasy or zombies. I am not that creative without basic knowledge. :( so I hope to do this but not sure. There are some that are Ebola or were an online class I missed. Again due bad timing not on your part. Lol hugs
I think that if you choose "Home" above this post and then go to the bottom of the page, you will see a list of the classes. You can click on each class and see who is enrolled. Your name in your avatar is colored for the class that matches that color (Enhancing Depth and Mottle).
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Sale on Classes and DVD's    Sale on Classes and DVD's  EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 19:44

Lara wrote:
Probably through Mother's Day! bigsmile

Thanks! wink
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Hi Linda!! re: classes   Sale on Classes and DVD's  EmptySun 1 May 2016 - 23:23

lindah964 wrote:
Besides maybe money?? I need to know if I am in the intermediate silicone class or any other class beyond powders Lara. I think I have all your have so we need more classes too. lol  I still want to learn some ideas for fantasy or zombies. I am not that creative without basic knowledge. :( So I hope to do this, but not sure. There are some that are Ebola or were an online class I missed. Again due bad timing not on your part. Lol hugs

Hi Linda!!  bigsmile

A good way to know if you are in a class is to look at the roster, which can be found at the bottom of the home page where the titles of on-line classes are listed (some have already been completed). If you click on a class you should see the roster. If you feel that you should be on that roster, please let me or a moderator or Lara know, in case there has been an oversight.  

Trying to see if I can help you out on the silicone thing, and I went to Lara's store.  

The only thing I see that anyone can purchase on "intermediate silicone painting" is an   ebook  (which you would get in your email as a pdf file sent to you by Lara. ) The ebooks are not classes. I know when I first joined it was a little confusing, but you will get the hang of things, if I can, anyone can!
lol  

Let me know if this helps you!!

happyhappy happyhappy

PS I think this is the most current list of classes for 2016, and I cant find mention of silicone on-line class there either hun

http://www.realreborn.com/t22894-new-classes-for-2016-updated-with-dates?highlight=2016+classes
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Sale on Classes and DVD's    Sale on Classes and DVD's  EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 20:38

lindah964 wrote:

Mottle, New Air Dry and Powders were the 3 you signed up and paid for.  bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Sale on Classes and DVD's    Sale on Classes and DVD's  EmptyMon 2 May 2016 - 20:40

You can check on the usergroups at the top of the page and check on each one to see which you are in, or they are also listed on the bottom. And as Pia said, your name is color coded to match the most current class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sale on Classes and DVD's    Sale on Classes and DVD's  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sale on Classes and DVD's
Page 1 of 1