R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST   CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 18:49

Alright ladies! I still want to start the first contest in july for Creative Cradle!

I would LOVE to see more entries! Remember, ANYTHING goes for this one! No restrictions. just 3 pics like AOTM.

Show me and the rest of REAL your creative side! Past work, current work, anything goes! happyhappy happyhappy whoohoo

I will start this contest sometime in july. I am trying to give time for more entries. More make it more fun!

SEND ME THOSE PICS!!!

bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST   CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015 - 22:05

Sarah, I'm going to start a forum for this in the contest section for the voting, whenever you are ready!!! whoohoo happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST   CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 0:34

Yay!  So fun! hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST   CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 18:32

Ok Lara! Go for it! I will start the Contest later this month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST   CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST Empty

Back to top Go down

CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST
Page 1 of 1