R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST   CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 1:42

ok ladies, It seems the name for our new Contest will be Creative Cradle! I think it fits, It covers everything and contests is open to anything BUT normal reborn baby!

I would like to run the first contest in July.....I know that's not much time from now, but I am hoping that since we have been talking about it you have been working on your creations!

This contest has no restrictions, all I need are 3 clear, creative pics. 1 close up, 1 full body and 1 creative shot that shows off your creation!

You can use past creations, current creations, creations you have sold....doesn't matter! you can also have more than one entry!

Start sending your pics to via PM and I will plan to run the CC contest July 15th! happyhappy
Back to top Go down

CREATIVE CRADLE CONTEST
Page 1 of 1