R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOTE: My surgery

Go down 
+2
pia46
Tinabloomfield
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

NOTE: My surgery Empty
PostSubject: NOTE: My surgery   NOTE: My surgery EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 20:16

Ladies!!!! I have been through the wronger for th past couple of days, and would like to thank each and every one of you for being patient with me. My original date to have broken hardware removed was supposed to be on wed, the 13th, but the surgeons special tools were coming from out of state, and didnt get to the hospital in time to be steralized. They needed to soak for 12 hours before surgery. So..... they call me late tuesday to let me now this, and today was actually the day I had everything done on the left foot. You should see.....and WILL see the amount of hardware that was in my foot causing me all of the pain I was in. The new ortho doc also asked permission to take pics, and video of my surgery to share with e at my post op, because there are some issues now thantks to the hardware that needs to be addressed. It looks like I will need more surgery, BUT he almost promises it to be just ONE more. They need to put a rod inside my big toe bone, to finish elongating it correctly and making it the strongest it can be. Anything else will not work. Any way...im ok...im at home, and resting and the pain is there but I actually feel relif having all of this stuff out. I am allowed to walk...and any of you that know me....knows I will use this to my advantage LOL. I will rest I promise, but I just wanted to let you know that I may still be in a fog for the next couple of days.  thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!  for your prayers and your patience
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: My surgery   NOTE: My surgery EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 21:08

Good for you! Glad that is over - can someone help you get AOTM up?
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: My surgery   NOTE: My surgery EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 23:01

Speedy recovery Tina!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: My surgery   NOTE: My surgery EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 1:48

Boy...you sure can tell my anesthesia and pain meds were still on board when I wrote this !!! Couldn't spell anything lol  lol  lol
I am at mom and dads also for the weekend, so I don't have to drive for the next few days with my foot hanging down. I wont need help with the AOTM, I got this. Foot propped up on ice, and Im good to go
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: get well soon!   NOTE: My surgery EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 2:40

Wishing you a speedy recovery Tina!! Hope you are getting help round the house!!

loveyou! 

Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: My surgery   NOTE: My surgery EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 16:42

Jenny....LOL I AM the help around the house  lol lol lol  Ok, all kidding aside, My mom and daughter who is 16 are a lot of help to me right now. We work together as a family to get things done for dad and Mark. I was able to do dads care today with my leg propped up on dads bed. It was interesting changing him....but it all worked out....and mark got a real good laugh out of it! The only thing I really need help with is trash going out, carrying things, etc....other than that...im golden.  wink 
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: sending prayers your way!    NOTE: My surgery EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 16:51

You poor girl!! If I lived next door I would give you a hand.. actually you need a TON of helping hands!!  worthy 
Will pray for your speedy recovery girl!! Family always comes first!!

shoppin mom 

Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: My surgery   NOTE: My surgery EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 17:48

worthy worthy worthy  Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Patti-Cake Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Patti-Cake Nursery

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: My surgery   NOTE: My surgery EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 18:02

prayers for your speedy recovery!!!! dancingbaby 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/sophiemarie2cute
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: My surgery   NOTE: My surgery EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 4:02

wishing you a very speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: My surgery   NOTE: My surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

NOTE: My surgery
Page 1 of 1