R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!

Go down 
+5
LollipopCradle
izzy
melabugs
With Love Nursery
DreamWeaver
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! Empty
PostSubject: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 19:48

Sorry for the bad pics, I cant seem to keep up with my camera charger anymore! I have order 2 replacements already, now I have to order another!

Anyway, Stephanie I love her! I have been wanting this sculpt and was very excited when I saw her! THANK YOU!
Sarah

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! 10299211

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! 10299311

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! 10306910
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 20:20

So happy she arrived safely and that you are happy with her. Congrats and Happy Mother's Day  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 20:28

If anyone wants to see more pictures of her. Here is some that I took  bigsmile 

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! 4010

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! 1011

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! 3510

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! 2610

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! Photo_91
Back to top Go down
melabugs
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 20:38

So pretty! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 21:06

Adorable! What sculpt is that?  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 22:01

She is so pretty! Congrats Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 22:27

Beautiful!  Yes, I'd like to know what sculpt this is too.  And thanks for posting more pictures, Stephanie!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 22:34

This is Keeyan by Cathy Rowland. Got her from Creative Impressions for only $40. I really enjoyed making her. She is a really cute kit.

http://www.creativeimpressionsnursery.com/product_p/keeyan%20doll%20kit.htm
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 22:36

Thank you for adding new pics, mine didn't do her justice, I do love her am very happy with her!! I love this sculpt, Keeyan by cathy Rowland! Im gonna get new pics tomorrow since I on a hunt for my charger today....gotta find it for senior pics of Shelby to so I will get new pics tomorrow! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 22:45

You're Welcome. I am glad you are happy  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 1:30

she is gorgeous!!!! Lucky momma, and Stephanie, you are getting really good with the hair painting! I LOVE IT!!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 3:34

I'm going to have to get brave and try painting hair one of these days! I love this baby!  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 10:42

Tinabloomfield wrote:
she is gorgeous!!!! Lucky momma, and Stephanie, you are getting really good with the hair painting! I LOVE IT!!

Thank you Tina. My mom said the same thing. She really liked this baby but I told her baby already had a mommy lol
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 10:44

SharonR wrote:
I'm going to have to get brave and try painting hair one of these days! I love this baby!   bigsmile 

Its really not that hard Sharon. Its all about layering. Lots of layers on top of layers to get this look. And then I take some Genesis mix of carbon black and pounce over top of it to make it a full head of hair to make the hair fuller and darker. You should try it some time. If you want some practice with hair flow, you should try using prisma pencil to map out your hair before you root. That way, you can get an idea of how painted hair should flow. I am still kinda struggling with flow. But I am getting better at it.
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 19:51

Awww she is adorable ....congrats Sarah! Awesome job Stephanie .......I have always admired your babies  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!   Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got my baby! Thank you Stephanie!
Page 1 of 1