R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~

Go down 
+13
Poppy
hazel_may(Janie)
Orange_Grove_Nursery
debora jenkins
Dianne1227
Lynknursery
nightowlnursery
Karen
Cecelia
brandaholickids
youngluv4ever
With Love Nursery
Tinabloomfield
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ Empty
PostSubject: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:16

Well....here we go ladies, pull up a chairMy Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ Dsci9310 Started Pushing at 2 PM!!~ hee heeMy Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ Dsci9311 whoooo hoooooo!!~ It's a BOY!!~My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ Dsci9312Not my first choice....but he is still MY DREAM!!~ He is so adorable!!~My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ Dsci9313All I had to do, is take one look into his eyes.....and WOW!!~ Instand bond!My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ Dsci9314He is so beautiful!!~ I love everything about him. I have Named him benjamin Carter Bloomfield!!~ Thank you so much Stephanie, he is such a pretty baby.My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ Dsci9315 Introducing...my new little boy.....Benjamin Carter!!~ He says Hi to all of his new Aunti's
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:21

whoops...just went through all of his goodies....I need to make him a paci :) Thanks again sweetie, I love his blankie, ducky jams, and especially the wonderful little baby book :) Oops...cant forget the long sleeve shirt that matches his little pants, and the lovely mothers day card :)
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:23

Tinabloomfield wrote:
whoops...just went through all of his goodies....I need to make him a paci :) Thanks again sweetie, I love his blankie, ducky jams, and especially the wonderful little baby book :) Oops...cant forget the long sleeve shirt that matches his little pants, and the lovely mothers day card :)

Your welcome Tina bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:25

LOL...can't put him down hahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:26

So cute!! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:39

Oh he is SO cute. I don't recognize the sculpt who is he?
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:53

Benjamin by Petra Sieffert bigsmile
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 17:06

Tina, I am almost sad that I didnt do Lui San your dream baby for you. I have never did an asian baby before, so I wasnt comfortable with taking on an asian baby. I was afriad that it might not turn out nice. So I chose benjamin with the intention of doing him with a newborn skintone but when I got the kit in the mail, his eyes looked asian to me. So I thought perhaps that is why you chose him. So I ventured and took the leap and painted him with Lara's Asian Ebook. So I am sorry he isnt your dream sculpt. But I am glad you like him.
Back to top Go down
brandaholickids
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
brandaholickids

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 17:27

so pretty ..... both of you....

congrats

hugs Carla]
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 17:44

OH HUNNI.......I don't like him. I LOVE HIM!!~ Don't you dare question that for even one second, you hear me? LOL I just went shopping for him and Anthony....I bought the brothers matching outfits. I just want to ask one thing? I dont want to fit him for a pci until I have your permission first...LOL. I figured out he doesnt have a magnet, so there is only one thing I can do about that. How bout it Godmomma? Is it ok that I fit him for one?
Back to top Go down
Cecelia
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 17:52

That is a beautiful little baby boy! Congratulations to both of you!

Cecelia
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 18:04

Tinabloomfield wrote:
OH HUNNI.......I don't like him. I LOVE HIM!!~ Don't you dare question that for even one second, you hear me? LOL I just went shopping for him and Anthony....I bought the brothers matching outfits. I just want to ask one thing? I dont want to fit him for a pci until I have your permission first...LOL. I figured out he doesnt have a magnet, so there is only one thing I can do about that. How bout it Godmomma? Is it ok that I fit him for one?

Sure you can put a magnet in him bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 18:11

Thank you.....and I cannot stop kissin his lil lips....I'm not sure which is my favorite part, his eyes or lips...I think it's a tie :) Thank you so much Stephanie eeeeeeek!!~ My hubby thinks im nuts now roflol lol lol lol BUT....he did say you did an awsome job for your first asian baby, and guess what???? I got your first....that makes me special thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 18:22

Just send him to Auntie Karen, I have plenty of room in my heart for this little guy! wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 18:35

Karen wrote:
Just send him to Auntie Karen, I have plenty of room in my heart for this little guy! wink
lol lol Your funny Karen bigsmile
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 18:45

What a beautiful baby! Great Job, Stephanie!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 18:47

With Love Nursery wrote:
Karen wrote:
lol lol Your funny Karen bigsmile

Just truthful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 18:55

Tina I can see why you are so in love with this little hunk of a guy, well done stephanie too.

Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 19:45

Great job! He is a cutie pie.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 19:51

I love him posing in your signature picture Tina bigsmile
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 20:03

Beautiful baby boy. Congrats
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 20:28

He's adorable! Congratulations! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 21:16

Thank you!!~ I think Ive only put him down for a few minutes, and that was to make dinner...LOL or to take pics. the rest of the day Ive been holding him, He's not going anywhere...hee hee except to go visit his new uncle mark, and new grandparents. They are just as excited to meet him!!~ thankyou!
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 22:43

clapclap He's adorable!!! When Auntie Karen gets tired of babysitting little Ben, send him to his Auntie Janie! yeseree

Love the pics of New Mommy and Baby! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 1:58

He's so cute! You did a lovely job of him Stephanie clapclap
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 7:34

Congrats Tina! He's so cute Stephanie! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 9:45

You know Stephanie??? I just realized that you are the same age as my twins. They have just turned 23 this april. Just want to say...How proud I am of you for your work on this little man. He is here with me now at my mom and dads house....LOL He will watch from grandpas lap as I mow the lawn LOL
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 11:00

Tinabloomfield wrote:
You know Stephanie??? I just realized that you are the same age as my twins. They have just turned 23 this april. Just want to say...How proud I am of you for your work on this little man. He is here with me now at my mom and dads house....LOL He will watch from grandpas lap as I mow the lawn LOL

Thanks Tina! My mom said he's the best baby I have done so far :) so it was hard to see him go, but I am so happy he went to a home where he will be well loved :) makes me that much more happier. It was killing me he was taking so long to get to you. I was so worried he would get lost or something. I haven't had much luck with the mail lately. I bought some bodies from angie and they got lost. But she is so sweet and is making me another and shipping it.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 11:15

ell keep up the great work hun....youv'e definately got it bigsmile and trust me....I know alll about hating the mail service LOL
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 13:00

Wow hon he is just gorgeous I don't know how I missed this little sweetheart .... congrads hon .... Beautiful .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 14:34

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry, I don't know how didn't see this thread?? IDK

He is an adorable little boy!! I love those sweet eyes, sooooo cute! Congrats on your beautiful baby! clapclap happyforyou! Great work Stephanie! clapclap
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 17:53

He totally melts my heart every time I look into his little eyes!!~ loveyou! loveyou! lilangel
Back to top Go down
célandra
célandra

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012 - 21:37

he's wonderful !!!!! Congratulation to the "mummy" :D This scult is also fabulous ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~   My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sweet baby..... Thank you Stephanie!!~
Page 1 of 1