R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio

Go down 
+2
cherielynn09
runnermomoftwo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
runnermomoftwo
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
runnermomoftwo

Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio   Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 14:53

Hi fellow reborners. I am so happy to be here! I live in Cincinnati Ohio. I have two wonderful daughters & one adorable labradoodle puppy dog. I also have a husband that's ok too. :O)

I reborn'ed my first two dolls last summer. I just started back up last month. I am currently working on the meg kit and just need to finish her hair. I am signed up for the full newborn baby class & can't wait to get started.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! :O)

Kelly
 wave 
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio   Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 17:18

Hi there fellow Buckeye!!

I live in Minford....it's about 2 hours southeast of Cincinnati!! My brother lives in Westchester!!!

I think you will like it here ar REAL....lots of supernice ladies!!!

Looking forward to seeing some of your babies!!!!

Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio   Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 17:24

Hi, welcome to REAL Kelly! :real:  welcome  You will love the classes,so much info. in them. Glad you could join us ,looking forward to seeing those babies. happyforyou!  Kathy
Back to top Go down
kissnangel
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio   Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 23:44

Hello...
I am also from Cincinnati (Fairfax/Mariemont area) I am now living right outside the Fort Rucker army base in Alabama with my hubby and our 4 children. My Husband in stationed there.

Debbie
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio   Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio EmptyMon 3 Mar 2014 - 9:44

welcome  Welcome Kelly!!! :real:  Looking forward to getting to know you and see some of your babies!!  whoohoo 
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio   Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio EmptySun 9 Mar 2014 - 10:15

Hi Kelly;
Welcome to Real..

Hugs
Carolyn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio   Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio
Page 1 of 1