R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello From Ohio!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleTeaCupsNursery
LittleTeaCupsNursery

Hello From Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Ohio!   Hello From Ohio! EmptyFri 17 May 2013 - 23:26

Hello! My name is Jessica!I know this is quiet different but I am 15 (I know i'm a bit young) I have been into reborns since I was 10 years old. Christmas 2010 I started reborning and sold my first reborned baby on Ebay for $200. I was a bit surprised considering I was only 12 years old and it was my first doll that I reborned. I made many youtube channels and sold many more babies. I made up to 1,000 supscribers. I did have to make a new youtube channel and right now im almost back to the 1,000 subscribers that I had before. I just need 95 more to reach 1,000. Thanks to my youtube account I was able to make 8 reborns before Christmas 2011. I did so many toddlers before then that I made more than $2,000 to help get Christmas presents to my family and friends and also spoil myself with some reborning supplies :D I guess reborns kinda helped me with lots of stress because of my mom being diagnosed with Inflammatory Breast cancer. Right now my mom is still fighting cancer as it has spread to her bones, her brain and now we don't know what to do anymore. My mom is more than proud of me of what progress I have made with these dolls. I always grew up scrapbooking and sewing and quilting with her :) Now that my mom has quit all those things, reborning does fill in that gap.Last summer I was very excited because I got a call from a tv studio company that was interested in having me on tv on a show called My Reborn Baby. I had to answer questions, and post pictures of myself. The studio was in California, the production does the show Locked up and ect. I was very excited and was told I can make up to $1,700 every episode (if they sell the show). I got an email and said they are going to try to pitch the show (sell it). They got an interview on a really popular tv station,they couldn't tell me since I wasn't a part of that kind of thing. I believe it was TLC and I would have made up to $10,000 every episode. The production asked me if I had any girls that I knew that would be in the show. I had a Long distant friend in California 45 minutes away from LA. Her name was Lara and I actually recently made her a Open eyed Arianna by Reva Schick. I told them about it and they were able to GO TO HER HOUSE. The production went to her house and picked up the baby to use in the interview to sell the show. A day after they returned the doll back to my friend Lara. The Production said the TV station LOVED the idea. But they said that society isn't ready to see this kind of thing and they will contact me when they think they are ready. I as really bummed but you never know. I'm still very happy and i'm fine that I am still making my reborns. But thanks for reading. I know I am young but I think im pretty mature :) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://Littleteacupsnursery.webs.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Hello From Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ohio!   Hello From Ohio! EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 8:39

welcome :real: welcome

happyhappy whoohoo happyhappy What wonderful news for you! I'd be sooo excited too wave weeeeee! wave
We have a member here that I know will be so happy you joined she is 12 yrs old and her ID is Izzy
I think you will love it here, everyone is so friendly and helpful bigsmile
Back to top Go down
LittleTeaCupsNursery
LittleTeaCupsNursery

Hello From Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ohio!   Hello From Ohio! EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 18:20

Thank you! :)
Back to top Go down
http://Littleteacupsnursery.webs.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

Hello From Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ohio!   Hello From Ohio! EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 20:58

Hello From Ohio! 668841Hello From Ohio! 3717754360Hello From Ohio! 668841
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

Hello From Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ohio!   Hello From Ohio! EmptySat 18 May 2013 - 21:54

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
welcome :real: welcome

happyhappy whoohoo happyhappy What wonderful news for you! I'd be sooo excited too wave weeeeee! wave
We have a member here that I know will be so happy you joined she is 12 yrs old and her ID is Izzy
I think you will love it here, everyone is so friendly and helpful bigsmile

yep Jo, that's me! bigsmile
welcome to REAL!! welcome can't wait to get to know you a little better bigsmile I was kind of nervous around here because of my age at first too (some reborn artists for some reason don't like us kids eyeroll ), but everyone here is so nice . . . you'll make friends really fast! plus, after you're here for awhile you'll be suprised at how many kids are members here on REAL! there's another girl about your age, I think . .. she's a really talented reborn artist as well . . . her ID is Tiny Gifts Nursery. wink

p.s. congrats on the TV show! what a great opportunity! wishing you the best of luck with it wink
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
bearysweethearts

Hello From Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ohio!   Hello From Ohio! EmptySun 19 May 2013 - 21:29

Hi and welcome to REAL Jessica! welcome :real: Glad you could join us! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello From Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ohio!   Hello From Ohio! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Ohio!
Page 1 of 1