R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!

Go down 
+9
Michelle73
joyce_angel
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Tinabloomfield
barbara
LollipopCradle
nightowlnursery
With Love Nursery
SharonR
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! Empty
PostSubject: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014 - 21:53

R.E.A.L.'s 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!!

For those of you who are new to REAL, these swaps are a lot of fun! Please don't feel intimidated or think you're not good enough to participate! All skill levels are invited to join in, the more the merrier!! The time frame for this swap is going to be tight so please check out the deadlines before you sign up!

For this swap we're opening it to any kits, as long as they are under $50! So, when making the choices for your top 5 babies, the rules will still be no kits over 24”, no kits that are not already in production, and no critters!

By joining this swap, you understand that you may not get the reborn of your choice or by the reborner of your choice. You also agree not to put the baby you receive in the swap on eBay or any other source that would profit you financially for the reborn you receive. You may, however, give it away or donate it to a charity of your choice if you simply cannot bond with the baby.

There will be a few check points along the way. Anybody who fails to submit information requested at each check point, may be removed from the swap. This is to ensure that everybody who signed up stays on task and will be able to ship their babies out on time. If anybody is removed from the swap for any reason, contingencies will be put into place to ensure their original recipients will get a baby on time.

We realize that life happens and things occur. If at any point during the swap, you have an emergency, contact me by email or phone as soon as possible so we can be aware of any problems that may arise as a result and take steps, if necessary, to assist you in getting your baby delivered on time.

You also agree to do the best you can in making your baby the very best you possibly can. Everybody who joins the swap must include two photos of a current baby they've completed recently. One of the full baby, and one close up that will show the hair/head … whether painted, rooted or left bald.

You must also understand that not everybody is on the same skill level and should know that your baby has been made with a loving heart! I will, whenever possible, try to match skill levels as closely as possible.

This swap is really about the baby, and not the layette. Please try to limit your layette to the outfit your baby will arrive in and not more than two extra outfits. You may include a birth certificate, blanket, and any accessories you feel would complete your layette … such as bracelets, booties, hair bows, paci’s, etc.

All babies must be shipped no later than Wednesday, April 30, 2013. You MUST send me via email only the tracking number of the package you send.

Box opening photos are highly encouraged and looked forward to by everyone!! If you’re not able to post pictures, you must post a public thank you when you receive your baby.

If you submit box opening photos to the forum, your name will be entered into a raffle for a great surprise!

Check points are as follows:

*Receive your partner's information by March 4, 2014.
*First check point March 7th  - kit choice
*Second check point March 21st – progress report on kit – Ordered? Received?  Work started?
*Third check point April 4th  – first WIP photos (failure to submit at this point will result in removal)
*Final check point April 25th  - Completed baby pictures
*Shipping must be done no later than April 30th!! You MUST email tracking information to me. (International shipping date should be no later than April25th.)

** I will be sending out reminders for each check point and I will reply to all emails to let you know I received them. If you don't get a reply from me, please resend it or pm me so I can double check my email! **

If, after reading and agreeing to all this you still want to join in the swap, email me (NO pm’s!!) the following questions and answers entirely filled out to sharonskidsandkritters@gmail.com and put REAL baby swap in the subject line. Don't forget to include the two pictures of a reborn you recently made.

1. Forum name (this is your name on this forum)

2. Do you have a nursery name?

3. Complete shipping name and address/country exactly as it should appear on the package!

4. Phone number (some shipping companies require it)

5. Email address

6. Are you able to ship Internationally?

7. Are you able to meet all deadlines? (if an emergency arises, you MUST contact me immediately! My contact information in case of an emergency … Sharon Richmond sharonskidsandkritters@gmail.com or call or text me at 916-215-1318)

8. Do you have problems emailing progress pictures to the event coordinators?

9. What are your top 5 sculpts? Remember, under $50, under 24”, in production now, and no critters! This time we're not limiting it to Bountiful Baby kits but your choices still need to be kept below $50. Please keep in mind that if you're basing your choices on a sale price, that it might effect things if it's no longer on sale when your partner goes to order. (Please keep in mind this may not be the baby you get but every effort will be made to choose one of your top choices!)

10. Give us a little more information about what you like. Be as specific as possible if you have certain wishes or tastes.
a) Boys or girls?

b) Do you have a preference for your baby’s hair? Rooted, painted, left bald? If rooted or painted what color hair do you like?

c) Any size preference? (ex: preemie, newborn, etc)

d) Sleeping or awake?

e) Open/Closed mouth – smiling, yawning, crying?

f) Skin tone

g) Other Likes/Dislikes (such as fairies, ethnic baby, freckles, milk spots, spit bubbles, birthmarks, scratches, etc...)

11. What is your favorite color? For girls? For boys?

12. When it comes to your baby’s layette do you like simple or foo-foo frilly? Do you like handmade items?

13. Do you have any allergies which would be affected by the baby you receive? Smoke, pets, etc.

14. Do you have pets in your nursery?

15. Are there any other allergens in your nursery which may affect your adoptive mom?

16. Do you smoke/does anyone smoke in your reborn nursery area?

17. What are some of your other favorites? Animals, flowers, special hobbies, etc. Is there anything else that would help your partner personalize your baby even more? Please give details! One word answers are really of little help. lol

18. How long have you been reborning? How many babies (approx) have you made?

19. Have you participated in a previous REAL baby swap? If you have let me know who you’ve received from and I’ll do my best to mix things up!

20. As an artist, are there certain types of kits you love working on? Are there kits you avoid because you just can't bond with them?

21. Please add any other information or comments you'd like that will help your partner create a perfect baby for you.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 23:49

Sent mine in. Hope you got it. I had to send in a second email because I forgot to attach my pictures.
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 20:04

Mine is sent in Sharron! If you don't get it let me know. Excited to see you are joining Stephanie, your babies are beautiful! Can't wait to see all the babies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 20:55

Awe, thank you Shannon! I hope lots of people join! Its always fun when there are lots of us to do it.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptySun 16 Feb 2014 - 4:35

Bump!

Got both of yours Stephanie and Shannon!!
Back to top Go down
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014 - 21:05

Sending mine right now  wink 
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 20 Feb 2014 - 13:24

Oh my! I hope more people join. We only have 8 days left! The more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 18:36

bigsmile  I joined...I figured I can find room in my nursery LOL!
Back to top Go down
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 19:14

Tomorrow's the last day to sign up. I hope we have more join, but if not it will be fun anyway. Can't wait to get my partner's info next week.   bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 19:49

Just sent mine in LOL Hope im not too late
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 20:31

Yay! So glad you will join us Tina!!!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 22:19

Happy to see you join tina! I thought you may have went totally silicone  lol 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 22:42

LOL Steph...No im going going to total sili babies!!!! I am however getting into them, and getting lots of folks wanting me to paint or root their babies :) That im pretty proud of. I will be painting vinyl too...forever prolly LOL.... you sili girl  lol lol lol 
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 23:51

I really want to join in...but I'm not sure I should commit to another project...  oho 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 2:45

Ah, come on Rachel! The more the merrier!  loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 15:22

Just sent my information .. Hope it is not too late  worthy 
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 17:01

joyce_angel wrote:
Just sent my information .. Hope it is not too late  worthy 

Yippee! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 17:24

Sharon I just sent my information .........I forgot to attach pics of dolls I made to the first email so I just sent that ....my first email I believe was on time or a couple minutes late. Hope I made it for this swap!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 18:16

I hope I'm not too late, I just sent my info...and reading Michelle's message, I realized I forgot to send pictures too.  oho 
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 22:28

Everyone should have received an email from me in response to yours ... so if you didn't please resend it!! I'll be sending out an email later tonight and then the partners in the next day or so!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 22:32

Awesome, Sharon, thanks! Now that I've finally decided to join, I'm anxious to get my partner! I couldn't help eying baby fabric at JoAnn's today, but I had to restrain myself until I know what my partner wants.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 22:49

I didn't get an email from You sad 
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 23:05

Resend your info to her. Maybe she missed it?
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 17:26

Got my email. Can't wait until I can see what kit I will be working on :)
Back to top Go down
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 17:27

Got an email too ..  Can't wait !!!  thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 17:42

I got the test email too. I'm eager to find out my partner and her likes so I can start planning!  happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
joyce_angel
Toddler
Toddler
joyce_angel

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 1:08

I bought my partner's kit  happyhappy 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 14:02

My partners kit has arrived safe and sound, and has been given a bath!!! So excited to get started!!!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 16:23

Got my kit today! So excited to work on it. This baby has such a cute face!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 19:50

My son is going to spend the night at his grandmothers house tonight so I get to start painting my swap baby while my husband goes to work! Going to get her started now. So excited. I just love her little face! She is so cute even with out any paint on her lol
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 20:24

Got my swap partner's kit and tonight I give it a bath and tomorrow I get started YAY :) Soooo excited!!!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 9:20

Got baby's flesh layers and veins done last night. Now I get to actually start the fun part today!

Is it me, or does it take anyone else a long time to get started. Seems like I take forever on the flesh layers part. When I start mottling that is when the action really starts lol
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 10:26

With Love Nursery wrote:
Got baby's flesh layers and veins done last night. Now I get to actually start the fun part today!

Is it me, or does it take anyone else a long time to get started. Seems like I take forever on the flesh layers part. When I start mottling that is when the action really starts lol

For me the neutralizing , flesh layers and veining take me the longest but once I get to mottling it seems to go much faster :)
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptySun 9 Mar 2014 - 13:41

Got baby all painted!!! Worked hard all day yesterday and today. Going to start the hair maybe next weekend :)

Hoping to take pictures soon :) I love that part! Waiting on baby's body :)
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptySun 9 Mar 2014 - 16:26

Wow, awesome progress! We're all going to be dying to mail out these babies long before the mail date!

I just got my partner's kit ordered Friday. I hope to be able to start painting baby soon, but I have a sewing commission I'm making myself finish first.

happyforyou! 
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 18:11

Super excited, I've finally gotten the sewing commission done (well, some hand work needs to be done, but I'll do that tonight while watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) so I gave baby his/her bath! Tomorrow I hope to get started painting. I also got some adorable clothes (Carter's -my favorite)! I can't wait for Mommy to see him/her...I'm having so much fun with this layette, and I'm sure baby will be super fun too.

happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou! 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 22:48

Got my partners babies skin tone all done, now I am waiting on the mohair order :) bigsmile  Time is flying but not fast enough roflol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 22:53

whoohoo 
Back to top Go down
runnermomoftwo
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
runnermomoftwo

PostSubject: Swap...   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 15:55

I am pretty new around here and just found this post. This is soo neat! I am sad that I missed out on it. Do you do these every year? It's such a special thing to do!
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 17:04

We generally do these twice a year at Christmas and Mother's Day. If you decided to do the Christmas one start looking for information around August, I think. They usually start that one pretty early. It is lots of fun for all. We would love for you to join the next one!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 17:59

What Shannon said!  wink  Also, if you want to do a person to person swap, people have done that any time of the year also.

Back to top Go down
runnermomoftwo
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
runnermomoftwo

PostSubject: Thank You!    2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 19:14

Thank you Rachel & Shannon! I appreciate the reply. I will look for the Christmas swap in August. It sounds really fun!

thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
kissnangel
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 20:00

Looks like I'm a little behind most of you... I have a few rather large pottery orders I need to finish up before I can start on the baby, but I do have the baby all washed and ready to be painted... I am so nervous I really want to do a good job on this baby.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 20:16

kissnangel wrote:
Looks like I'm a little behind most of you... I have a few rather large pottery orders I need to finish up before I can start on the baby, but I do have the baby all washed and ready to be painted... I am so nervous I really want to do a good job on this baby.

I just started painting baby yesterday, so I'm not too far ahead of you!  wink 
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 9:40

runnermomoftwo wrote:
Thank you Rachel & Shannon! I appreciate the reply. I will look for the Christmas swap in August. It sounds really fun!

thankyou! 

Yes we would love for you to join in .....it's lots of fun! I love your baby in your siggy .....beautiful :)
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 9:41

kissnangel wrote:

Yep I am still painting but should be finished this weekend!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 11:04

Just got notice this morning that my mohair order is on its way whoop!!
Back to top Go down
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 12:29

Almost finished painting.  happyhappy    Excited that I should be getting her done early enough that she will stay in the "cradle" with me for a little while hehe ;-) and I will have plenty of time to make some goodies for her. lookwhatimade 

Don't forget today is a checkpoint.
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 12:33

LollipopCradle wrote:
Almost finished painting.  happyhappy    Excited that I should be getting her done early enough that she will stay in the "cradle" with me for a little while hehe ;-) and I will have plenty of time to make some goodies for her. lookwhatimade 

Don't forget today is a checkpoint.

YAY  whoohoo And thank you for the reminder about the checkpoint today ...almost forgot ugh!!! I am going to send Sharon the email now so I don't forget LOL. I swear I am so blonde sometimes  lol 
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 12:37

Ok Sharon I just sent you the progress report for Check point # 2  happyhappy bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!   2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!! Empty

Back to top Go down

2014 Mother's Day Baby Swap!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next