R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changing the Artist of the Month deadline

Go down 

Would you like us to bump the Artist of the Month contest deadline back a week?
Yes
Changing the Artist of the Month deadline Color1075%Changing the Artist of the Month deadline Color10
 75% [ 9 ]
No
Changing the Artist of the Month deadline Color1025%Changing the Artist of the Month deadline Color10
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

Changing the Artist of the Month deadline Empty
PostSubject: Changing the Artist of the Month deadline   Changing the Artist of the Month deadline EmptySun 29 Dec 2013 - 15:03

I am posting this poll to see if everyone would like me to bump the deadline of the Artist of the Month contest back by one week.  I only have 3 entries right now and I know that with the holidays it is difficult to get dolls done right now.  Would you be able to get your baby entered if we move the date back by a week, making the due date 1/7/14?
Back to top Go down

Changing the Artist of the Month deadline
Page 1 of 1