R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please help with Hair info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
susanj

Please help with Hair info Empty
PostSubject: Please help with Hair info   Please help with Hair info EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013 - 18:12

Hi my name is Susan I started trying to reborn about 4 yrs. ago I had to stop due to family problems but wanting to get back into it. I am looking for the best place to buy mohair or angora hair I use to have a lot of info on different sites but lost everything. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Please help with Hair info   Please help with Hair info EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013 - 19:59

I use mostly Slumberland
http://www.slumberlandnursery.com/slumberlandcustom.html
and Delta Dawn. Dawn, is by email only....I don't think she sells on Ebay or anything.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Please help with Hair info   Please help with Hair info EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013 - 23:18

Hi Susan, I mostly use Delta Dawn . I think it looks and fills more like real baby hair.bigsmile  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help with Hair info   Please help with Hair info Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help with Hair info
Page 1 of 1