R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artist of the Month Contest

Go down 
+10
bearysweethearts
BasketBabies
Jenny In NH
LaRenna
Tinabloomfield
jo_lil_sugars
Lara
pia46
Bornannew
2ndchildhoodnursery
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Artist of the Month Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist of the Month Contest   Artist of the Month Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 14:04

Tinabloomfield wrote:
LOL...that's not what I meant silly goose....was asking because you said you have a full time job now  bigsmile 

I do!!! I am one of the managers at White house Black Market, but they are aware of my workshops already.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Artist of the Month Contest   Artist of the Month Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 14:45

whooo hooooo!!!!! I seriously cant wait to see you LOL
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Artist of the Month Contest   Artist of the Month Contest - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 11:47

Lara wrote:
Tinabloomfield wrote:
LOL...that's not what I meant silly goose....was asking because you said you have a full time job now  bigsmile 

I do!!! I am one of the managers at White house Black Market, but they are aware of my workshops already.

That's awesome, Lara!  About the job and about the fact that they will still let you do workshops!  happyhappy
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Artist of the Month Contest   Artist of the Month Contest - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 2:46

So since this thread got hijacked, I am guessing that Artist of the Month has been terminated?
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Artist of the Month Contest   Artist of the Month Contest - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 13:50

No....Pia it hasn't. I have just spoken with Michelle, and she has had some personal issues come up. I have volunteered to take over and will be making a post about it today.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Artist of the Month Contest   Artist of the Month Contest - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 14:16

Tinabloomfield wrote:
No....Pia it hasn't. I have just spoken with Michelle, and she has had some personal issues come up. I have volunteered to take over and will be making a post about it today.
Good that you are stepping up and taking over. Angela offered to help earlier in the thread, but it seems to be under control now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artist of the Month Contest   Artist of the Month Contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artist of the Month Contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2