R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some e books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesleycd
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some e books Empty
PostSubject: I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some e books   I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some e books EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 9:13

Hi Lara,

I have been browsing the store for e books and I would like to purchase some. They are all in dollars, so how can I pay? I do have a Paypal account - will it convert it to GBP for me?

If I can purchase them, will you be emailing them to me?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm new and not too brilliant on the computer!

Hugs, Lesley xxx:thankyou!: 
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some e books   I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some e books EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 10:01

Hi Lesley, Yes, you can pay by Paypal. It will convert it for you to USD, and I will email you your books!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lesleycd
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some ebooks   I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some e books EmptyWed 4 Sep 2013 - 11:32

Hi Lara,

Thanks for your reply - have just purchased a few via Paypal! (My husbands account)

Looking forward to receiving them

Hugs, Lesley xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some e books   I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some e books Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new, from the UK and would like to order some e books
Page 1 of 1