R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cant purchase e-books

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
littlebabies480
Toddler
Toddler
littlebabies480

cant purchase e-books Empty
PostSubject: cant purchase e-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 19:27

ok is it just me? i cant purchase any e-books, says prices unavailable.

Karen
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: cant purchase e-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 19:39

Karen you have to log in. You will have to re-register for the new store. If you put your name here as your business name, then it will be easier for Lara to add you to classes should you choose to take any in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
littlebabies480
Toddler
Toddler
littlebabies480

PostSubject: Re: cant purchase e-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 20:58

Thank-You Karen
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Trying to purchase the special on e-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:05

I am at the checkout to purchase 3 e-books, but it says I have only 1 even though I have them listed. What am I doing wrong and how do I correct it so I can pay for these 3 to get me up to date? Thanks!!!!

PamelaG
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: cant purchase e-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:07

PamelaG wrote:

I am at the checkout to purchase 3 e-books, but it says I have only 1 even though I have them listed. What am I doing wrong and how do I correct it so I can pay for these 3 to get me up to date? Thanks!!!!

PamelaG

Are you sure you are purchasing the eBooks and not the Class sale?
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: E-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:11

You are right!!!! It is the class sale, but I still can't get it to go through. What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: cant purchase e-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:15

Make sure your address you signed up with matches the address in your paypal exactly. If you get an error, make sure you UNcheck the top box and check your three classes.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: E-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:20

I can't even get to Pay Pal. It won't let me past the order page, says I have only 1 item listed, the little logo for the sale is counted as 1, but the classes I have listed below are not being takin into account. I hope I am making myself clear. It says

Please update your order. Buy 2 Get 1 Free Class Sale
... Invalid Option Values Selected

Does that make it clearer to you? I do have the 3 choices in the order form.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: cant purchase e-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:23

Make sure the box that says Please Choose 3 is UNchecked.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: E-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 15:44

Ok, I decicded to start from the beginning and signed out and back in and now it says my password is wrong, and it will send me a new one, but it still hasn't arrived. I must be missing something, but can't get anywhere with anything. I wasn't sure if I had registered on the new site, so did so, and it had my email so I guess I did, but I have used the same password the whole time I have been with Lara so don't understand why it doesn't recognize it. Going to let it be for a bit then try again. Thanks for your help, I still am doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Class Special   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 16:14

Ok, I tried again, signed in using the same info I used to register, and it says the password is invalid and they will send me a new password and still haven't so I can't even get to the cart. I have used the same info, except address, with Lara since I started with her, and I have changed the address on PayPal to the new one I am at now that I put in the new registration. So I am registered, but cannot log in now. Am I even in the right place to be asking you about this? I seem to be doing something wrong with everything today, even though I don't know what. Luckily I still have time to get the special if I can get this straightened out. Sorry for all the messages. Wasn't too bad until I heard an Aunt of mine has passed away today, so now everything is going wrong. Another day, I guess. She was my Mom's sister so I should get over to see her, I just found out a couple hours ago. Trying to keep busy. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: cant purchase e-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 17:34

Does yoyr last name start with a G? I don't think I have a member that is Pamela with last name that starts with G? I'm just trying to figure out what's going on. Next thing we do is you PM me your email address and password and I try to access the account. I can't see passwords on the admin side.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: CLass Special   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 18:27

No, it starts with an F. My middle name starts with a G and I have used PamelaG sort of as a signature for as long as I have had my email addy.

It lets me register with my email and password I always use but won't let me sign in with it and keeps saying it will send me a new one but never does. I didn't even use PamelaG anywhere on the registration, though that is what I use here on the forum to log in. I thought I followed all the instructions properly, but something isn't working. I am sure it will be found out, it is just upsetting trying to get it done and be set for the next 5 classes. I am not into the vampirling babies or anything of that sort, but already registered for the February amd March classes before this special came up, and really want all the advanced classes, especially the ones that I took earlier on to see how much better they are than the first time. Thank you for trying to figure it out, I appreciate it very much.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: cant purchase e-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 18:31

Okay, it does indeed say you are registered. Check your spam folder. I'll go see if I see any emails sent.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Class Special   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 18:37

The passwords were in the junk folder! That is the first time I have ever had something I was waiting for go there. So I will go and try again and do the things you have said and see if it finally works. Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Class Special   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 18:49

Ok, I am now signed in. I will want to change my password, but for now want to get this order done.

Do I click on the Class Special Logo so it goes into my cart, or just select what I want from the list below it and unclick that logo? I seem to keep getting too many in my cart. So is this how I do it or some other way? TY!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: cant purchase e-books   cant purchase e-books EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 18:54

Make sure there is just a number 1 in the Class Sale Product amount then UNcheck the top box that says Please select 3 then CHECK the classes you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant purchase e-books   cant purchase e-books Empty

Back to top Go down

cant purchase e-books
Page 1 of 1