R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yorkies4keeps
Crawler
Crawler
yorkies4keeps

Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book Empty
PostSubject: Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book   Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 13:06

Hi Lara:
I purchased the E book today and saw no download button, can you help me...thank you
lhugs
Sandra xx:thankyou!: 
Back to top Go down
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book   Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 10:15

i know im not lara, but shes a busy girl, i saw your question and a few others asking similar questions....so figured id reply and help lara and you or any others with this question out wink 

the one downfall to the new store is the down load option is no longer an option, and the old store is now completely transferred over to the new one, so once lara gets an ebook order in, she will email the ebook to you =) if its been a day or longer, im sure lara wouldnt mind if you messaged and ask if she saw your order, with all she has on her plate, she might have missed it......hope this helps wink bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
yorkies4keeps
Crawler
Crawler
yorkies4keeps

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book   Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 12:02

Thanks Barb, Lara already got back to me...thank you again..:0)
hugs
Sandra xxx:thankyou!: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book   Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book Empty

Back to top Go down

Just purchased Advanced Newborn E Book
Page 1 of 1