R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to download ebooks I bought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dcranford
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
dcranford

How to download ebooks I bought Empty
PostSubject: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 22:06

Hi, I bought the Native American ebook and the Asian skin tone ebook (the one on sale) today. How do I download them?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 22:09

I emailed them to you. Did you get them?
Back to top Go down
dcranford
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
dcranford

PostSubject: Re: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 7:26

Hi, Lara, I never got the ebooks through email. I checked my spam folder and they aren't there either.

bcranford5@triad.rr.com

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 9:40

They were sent to
bcranford5@triad.rr.com
They are in my sent folder. I also replied to your email from that address
Back to top Go down
dcranford
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
dcranford

PostSubject: Re: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 9:59

Hi, Lara, I just checked my email again and my junk mail and the ebooks aren't there. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 10:03

That's strange. I have sent you emails, too, and I just resent them. Everything is showing up fine in my sent folder. Do you have an alternate email that I can use?
Back to top Go down
dcranford
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
dcranford

PostSubject: Re: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 10:30

I just checked my email again there is nothing.:( Will you send them to rebornbygracenursery@gmail.com?
Hopefully I can get them there. So sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
dcranford
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
dcranford

PostSubject: Re: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 10:08

Hi, Lara, I didn't get the ebooks in the other email address either.crybaby 
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 10:22

Sorry, I was not online much yesterday. because of the holiday, I spent most of the day with my family. Took the kids to the pool, then we all went to the Independence day festival, then watched fireworks. We came home and did some small fireworks of our own, then made s'mores! We were all up until after midnight!!!

Anyway, I sent them this morning. Let me know if it worked for you or not. This is the 3rd time I have sent them, so may third time's a charm!!!!
Back to top Go down
dcranford
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
dcranford

PostSubject: Re: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 10:25

Yes!! They are there! Thank you so much! I totally understand spending the day with your family!

Now I'm off to order the advanced newborn ebook. Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How to download ebooks I bought   How to download ebooks I bought EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 10:30

Oh good! Glad it finally worked!!!whoohoo 
Back to top Go down

How to download ebooks I bought
Page 1 of 1