R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bought the just born ebook what now??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nina16

Bought the just born ebook what now?? Empty
PostSubject: Bought the just born ebook what now??   Bought the just born ebook what now?? EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 13:45

Hello, bought a just born ebook and i don't know what to do now?? is there a way to download or do i get a message, email??
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bought the just born ebook what now??   Bought the just born ebook what now?? EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 14:17

it isusually an email with a link to download the book
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
nina16

PostSubject: Re: Bought the just born ebook what now??   Bought the just born ebook what now?? EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 14:20

still haven't gotten the email and its been a while:IDK: 
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Bought the just born ebook what now??   Bought the just born ebook what now?? EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 15:31

Usually Lara sends them,you would need to contact her
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Bought the just born ebook what now??   Bought the just born ebook what now?? EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 15:43

You must have paid with an echeck as your payment says "pending". As soon as it goes through, you will get an automatic email sent from my store with your download link.

Sorry, for the inconvenience in the wait, but I cannot send out the books without having the payment first. bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
nina16

PostSubject: Re: Bought the just born ebook what now??   Bought the just born ebook what now?? EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 20:03

Thanks everyone:thankyou!: 
Back to top Go down
ticklesngiggles_sarah

PostSubject: Re: Bought the just born ebook what now??   Bought the just born ebook what now?? EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 20:08

I also haven't had an email, but it may be because I used my hubbys paypal account? I just bought the mediterranean skin tones ebook xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought the just born ebook what now??   Bought the just born ebook what now?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bought the just born ebook what now??
Page 1 of 1