R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ebook questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuvPosh
Crawler
Crawler
LuvPosh

Ebook questions Empty
PostSubject: Ebook questions   Ebook questions EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 0:37

Whilst I have done classes and made a few babies, after having read different threads and topics....I think there is still more to be learnt (you never stop learning) What I mean is I think it's more than possible steps I could be doing but wasn't taught in the classes I took. Things like certain coloured washes and when or if to use them etc.

So.....I'm thinking possibly the "Just Born" ebook. How much detail does it go into with regards to vein placement on head and limbs, pics etc?

Also I'm not sure this laptop has a PDF reader. Is that the only way to download it post purchase? The main computer just doesn't seem to play nice lately so I don't want to risk it freezing mid-download. Anti-virus says it's clean so I don't know what it's problem is, it must be a male. lol

I have the main primary GHSP colours....UMB, BU, Red, Yellow, White, Flesh 7 and 8, and a BB vein blue.

Thanks in advance.

LP.

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Ebook questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebook questions   Ebook questions EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 9:47

All of the Ebooks have complete veining charts. Just Born is a great tutorial that goes over mottle and different washes as well. All Ebooks come as a pdf. Just download Adobe and you'll be fine. bigsmile
Back to top Go down

Ebook questions
Page 1 of 1