R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question for April Yap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Question for April Yap Empty
PostSubject: Question for April Yap   Question for April Yap EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 12:12

Airdry paint conversion from smidgen and brush to drops. I bought the Airdry ebook that you and Lara did. She didn't have an answer for me. Can you answer this question?
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Question for April Yap   Question for April Yap EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 16:25

Messaged you back
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Brat4u

PostSubject: Questions for april   Question for April Yap EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 20:36

Hello, I new hear and I was wondering as a member of the class praline do I get access to this class as long as I want, or do you send a ebook when join. How is this different this online class then an ebook. And how do I vote for contest baby,. And where do I post pictures when I'm done. I know it's a lot of questions but it's confusing too. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Question for April Yap   Question for April Yap EmptyFri 23 Sep 2016 - 5:20

Hi Brat4u and welcome to REAL!!

Question for April Yap Welcom12

Im sure April will be with you soon! But in the mean time i can help you with your other questions.  The class usually stays up for about 6 weeks (at least the ones i have taken did.).  Once the class is over, you will receive the e-book from that on-line class in your email a few weeks later in PDF form.  The difference between and on-line class and and e-book, is that in the on-line class you can ask questions on each lesson as you go along in real time. You can post pictures in the private student class area for questions or help you may need and the moderators will help you.

As you are new here, im not sure what contest you are referring to that you want to vote in.  Do you mean a contest after the on-line class is over with the class babies?  If yes, there will be a "poll".  If you check every time you log in for "posts since your last visit", any polls will be announced and it will show up for you. Othewise you can do a "search" if you are looking for a particular contest. Lots of announcements are also in the "Cozy Lounge". Currently, there is only one contest going at the moment and that is the AOTM Conest is that the one you are referring to?  If yes, here is the link, so you can vote for your favorite baby:  

http://www.realreborn.com/t23521-october-2016-aotm-contest#221175

As you asked for April's help about the Praline's class, please wait for her to get back to you with your other questions.  (I am not in that class, so i dont have access to it to help you out). If you need anything just ask!   Have fun and enjoy!

happyhappy

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Fri 23 Sep 2016 - 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Question for April Yap   Question for April Yap EmptyFri 23 Sep 2016 - 8:41

Brat4u wrote:
Hello, I new hear and I was wondering as a member of the class praline do I get access to this class as long as I want, or do you send a ebook when join.  How is this different this online class then an ebook. And how do I vote for contest baby,. And where do I post pictures when I'm done.  I know it's a lot of questions but it's confusing too.  Thanks

It appears Jenny has answered most of your questions :) As for the class, yes you have access to that for as long as it's up which is for 6 weeks. In that time you can work through each lesson war your own pace and ask questions for each lesson as needed. At the end of the 6 weeks you will get the class in ebook form to keep for future reference and there will be a contest held for babies created using the class. In order to join a class you will be added to it once you have paid. You will only be able to see the class when your added to the class group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Question for April Yap   Question for April Yap EmptyFri 23 Sep 2016 - 8:47

If you have any other questions, let me know, but it looks like everything has been covered! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for April Yap   Question for April Yap Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for April Yap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Important Information :: R.E.A.L. Staff-
Jump to: